Moving Resources

King Ozz

Reaction score
I am a newbie and only playing for a couple of weeks.
I understand the idea of moving resources between/among villages I own. However, it appears you can also move resources to abandon villages. Would someone advise me why I would do that?

Thank you,
King OZZ

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you for this question, There are several reasons why you would send res. to a barb. And some of the players could answer you best, but when I played we would move our res. to a barb if we were getting attacked and only had a single or 2 villages. We would send res. to the barb before we nobled so that there were plenty of res. in it when we nobled it so that we can start the building right away but again that is usually just in the first 1 or 2 villages.

bluex

Reaction score
Watch sending or moving RSS(resources) to a barb.
1. it can be farmed away by others.
2. you can blow the barbs warehouse up and lose the excess rss. So check via scouting what the barb can hold and keep that in the back of your head.
3. as you can see there are a few reasons one sends rss to a barb, normally you wish to send RSS to a barb,timing it so they land just right after you noble it for easy wall build etc.

Now as far as "eating" your RSS when under attack. best thing is to use them up by queuing troops up and or build up some buildings.. You then cancel when the coast is clear and they go back to the warehouse. None of these options are 100% best case scenario as undoubtedly you lose 10% in the cancellation of troops or with the barb stashing ya can be pillaged, BUT ya live to fight another day. Enjoy the game Ozz and welcome aboard, go get em tiger..

King Ozz

Reaction score
WOW! Thanks for the warning and the lessons. I really appreciate you taking the time here.

KO