My scouts are gone, where did they go?

• Thread starter stone cold killer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but i want to know if somebody knows what happened.

I had 600 scouts in my main village, and i didn't do anything with them. I didn't farm, wasn't attacking anyone with them, I wasn't attacked by anyone, I looked through all my messages...

I just went to sleep and they where gone when i woke up.

Luckily it are just my scouts and not my entire clear/defense. I hope that anyone can tell me what happened.

Thanks,
Stone cold killer

DeletedUser

It was probably a glitch. Do you have a co-player that may have deleted a report? Maybe a sitter deleted the report? If it's a glitch, this is the first time I've heard of it.

DeletedUser

It could also be that someone sent the scouts as support to you, but his village got nobled or something. So you didn't get a message why they were gone.

DeletedUser

That's not the case this time, my scouts where in that village recruited, i have a co, my friend. And he says that he didn't even know they where gone, also the wall was demolished ~3 lvl's.

It doesn't matter if it happens 1 time, but it will be a problem if it happens to more players and more times.

I did never have a sitter :)

DeletedUser

That's not the case this time, my scouts where in that village recruited, i have a co, my friend. And he says that he didn't even know they where gone, also the wall was demolished ~3 lvl's.

It doesn't matter if it happens 1 time, but it will be a problem if it happens to more players and more times.

I did never have a sitter :)
Oh okay, maybe there was a bug that you didn't get the attack message. Or your co-player removed it by accident, really by accident. But I think it was more likely a bug.

Deleted User - 419875

This is not the correct place for this question. If you have missing troops it should be sent in as a ticket so that we can review the issue and find the problem. please send in a support ticket next time.