Need a couple scripts...

DeletedUser

Ive looked all over the internet and cannot find scripts I need... If anyone could help I need a farming script for W9 that includes ALL units, incoming script, farm finder, report generator and any others would be greatly appreciated. Havent played since W50 on .net so I dont have my scripts anymore :(

DeletedUser

The farming one didnt work... It brought me to the rally point but didnt input troops or coords. Is there still a script out there that you can run from the rally point that automatically inputs coords and troops after using a farm finder?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The farming one didnt work... It brought me to the rally point but didnt input troops or coords. Is there still a script out there that you can run from the rally point that automatically inputs coords and troops after using a farm finder?

In W8 i used to use a sequential script, I don't have it or any others like it around anymore though.

DeletedUser

TWFarmReport doesnt have anything for W9 yet and no one seems to have anything. I found a couple to use but it randomizes vills and puts same coords in several times rather then hitting all the farms

DeletedUser

TWFarmReport doesnt have anything for W9 yet and no one seems to have anything. I found a couple to use but it randomizes vills and puts same coords in several times rather then hitting all the farms

Tbh, try and find a sequential script, say you have 20 farms, it'll number them 1-20, and go through them all from 1 to 20.

DeletedUser

It's basically like a numbered script.

So, say you put.. 50 village coords in the script, it'll number them 1 to 50, and if you were to send out 10 farm runs with it, it would start at 1, and go through to 10, and the next time you send with it, it will continue from last time, so will start at 11. You get me?

DeletedUser3007

javascript:var config={victim:'miscellaneous',trainSize:1,units:{spear:0,sword:0,axe:0,spy:1,light:0,heavy:13,ram:0,catapult:3},cookieID:'fake'};var targets=500|500500|500500|500500|500500|500500|500;if(targets.replace(/^\s\s*/,'').replace(/\s\s*$/,'')===''){throw('There are no Targets');}var coords=targets.split(' ');function escapeStr(text){var specials=['/','.',',','~','`','@','#','%','-','_','*','+','?','|','$','=',':','!','^','<','>','(',')','[',']','{','}','\\'];var sRE=new RegExp('(\\'+specials.join('|\\')+')','g');return text.replace(sRE,'\\$1');}function zeroPad(number,length){var n=number.toString();while(n.length<length){n='0'+n;}return n;}function fnWriteCookie(index){var cookie_date=new Date(2099,11,11);document.cookie=vWorld+'$'+config.victim+'$'+config.cookieID+'='+(index+1)+';expires='+cookie_date.toGMTString();}function fnAssignUnits(index,isManualReset){if((index<0)||(index>=coords.length)){index=0;if(document.fakeSequence==1){alert('cycle restarted');}}document.getElementById('fake_combo').selectedIndex=index;var villa=coords[index].split('|');if(!isManualReset&&(document.fakeSequence<config.trainSize)){document.fakeSequence++;}else{document.fakeSequence=(isManualReset?2:1);fnWriteCookie(isManualReset?index-1:index);}var eleForm=document.getElementById('units_form');eleForm.x.value=villa[0];eleForm.y.value=villa[1];var count;for(var unit in config.units){if(config.units.hasOwnProperty(unit)){if(typeof(eleForm[unit])!='undefined'){count=parseInt(eleForm[unit].nextSibling.nextSibling.innerHTML.match(/\d+/),10);eleForm[unit].value=Math.min(config.units[unit],count);}}}}try{if(typeof(document.fakeSequence)=='undefined'){document.fakeSequence=1;}var scrape,vScreen=(scrape=document.URL.match(/\&screen=(\w+)/i))?scrape[1]:null;var vWorld=(scrape=document.URL.match(/\/\/(\w+)\./i))?scrape[1]:null;var village=document.getElementsByTagName('title')[0].innerHTML.match(/\(\d+\|\d+\)/);if(vScreen=='place'){var index=0;var twCookie=document.cookie.match('[^|;]s?'+escapeStr(vWorld+'$'+config.victim+'$'+config.cookieID+'=')+'([^;]*)[;|$]');if(twCookie){index=parseInt(twCookie[1],10);}if(!document.getElementById('fake_combo')){var eleInputs=document.getElementsByTagName('input');if(eleInputs){for(var ii=0;ii<eleInputs.length;ii++){if(eleInputs[ii].name=='support'){var optionList='';for(var jj=0;jj<coords.length;jj++){optionList+='<option>'+zeroPad(jj+1,4)+':'+coords[jj]+'</option>';}eleInputs[ii].parentNode.parentNode.innerHTML+='<TD rowspan="2"><div id="fakes"><table class="main"><tr><td id="fake_content_value"><span style="font-weight:bold">Current Target:</span><select id="fake_combo" name="fake_combo" size="1" onchange="fnAssignUnits(this.selectedIndex,true);">'+optionList+'</select><span style="font-weight:100;font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-size:x-small;"><a href="http://www.crosstrigger.com" target="_blank"> by dalesmckay</a></span></td></tr></table></div></TD>';break;}}}}fnAssignUnits(index,false);}else{throw('Go to Rally point! Noob! Ice Cold was here.');}void(0);}catch(objErr){alert(objErr);}

Last edited by a moderator: