Net Neutrality

DeletedUser

I want to say this is a mostly American topic, but what do you all think about it? Seams like big cable companies are really trying to screw small companies over. I wonder if TW would have ever been started, and if so, I wonder is .us would have ever made it since it is a lot smaller.

Would this affect our .us server?

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
The creation of tribal wars has nothing to do with net neutrality. The nature of this game justifies different servers as per region - you cannot have language barriers in a game involving vast networks of communication.

DeletedUser

The creation of tribal wars has nothing to do with net neutrality. The nature of this game justifies different servers as per region - you cannot have language barriers in a game involving vast networks of communication.

I am not sure I know what you are trying to say. I know the creation of TW has nothing to do with Net neutrality, the question is will it be affected, specifically the .us server, if things fall through and companies have to pay more money for there websites to run at an ok speed