.Net vs ____

DeletedUser5381

i mean i like US because of how little the time commitment is compared to other servers but now im just kinda getting bummed out.. So im sure most of us here have had time playing on others servers and especially .net.. so please feel free to share your favorite server or worlds and why..!

-just something to help liven up the externals-

DeletedUser

Playing and learning right here on .US while under the tutelage of world two winners n00bs,
even to this day I keep in contact with those that still play....nothing else compares to those days or those types of mates.

DeletedUser806

Yeah I understand what you mean. .US just feels so lacklustre, most memorable worlds for me... .NET [w28 in panda? Joint world winners] or W30 just for the sheer amount of quality players that were around.

W1.co.uk was also a tasty little world for a while in W1N [Winners]

DeletedUser

BR servers are the best.

There are 2 worlds opening feb 4th, hope to see you guys there! Join the br67, there's where the fun will be :)
Wanna see if you gringos are good enough to get at least top 100 there

DeletedUser5381

not my best world but .net 67 was definitely my favorite. Played with some of the coolest and best guys i've ever met on here, and although we didn't win, as a rim tribe coming in a month late, we took on a top on top 10 tribe and would've won if they hadn't stolen some of our top guys away..

i mean honestly i think alot of peoples best TW experiences may not always be winning but when you play with your friends and do your best

DeletedUser

not my best world but .net 67 was definitely my favorite. Played with some of the coolest and best guys i've ever met on here, and although we didn't win, as a rim tribe coming in a month late, we took on a top on top 10 tribe and would've won if they hadn't stolen some of our top guys away..

i mean honestly i think alot of peoples best TW experiences may not always be winning but when you play with your friends and do your best

could not agree more. I enjoyed w14 .us much more then any .net servers where ive gotten much bigger/more successful. My tribe was just great id come home from school to 800+ skype messages of pure tomfoolery.

DeletedUser2047

greek w11 was the best.
it had the most difficult settings that only 2k people joined and the other people demanded a new world which opened 2 days later where 13k people joined.
we won that world in 4 months
http://gr11.fyletikesmaxes.gr/guest.php

DeletedUser5034

Definitely agree with this. My best memories are from when I first started. I was completely new to the game and not very good mainly because of lack of activity (I was like 13 yrs old :D). I was always in the underdog tribe fighting against a tribe 10x bigger than us and we got crushed most of the time.

I think everyones first time went like this if they started 4/5 years ago on .net :D

Good times nevertheless.

Deleted User - 419875

This is what the TW Community is all about, the tw family that you meet and keep in contact with. The enemies and the noobs. The waiting for that 20+ plus hour smithy to build before you can get your first noble, I can continue with so much more. But all in all it is fun and intense at times.

DeletedUser806

Kawoni .. Just wondering if there might be any no haul worlds on the us server anytime soon?

Deleted User - 419875

I will be putting out a poll about it in the next couple of days. I will announce the poll on the forums.