New Forum Rules Set

DeletedUser

To all the members of the forum,

Starting on 31[sup]st[/sup] May 2011, there will be a noticeable change to the way that you see the forum rules. The majority of the rules will stay the same, but there will be one or two more addtions to it.

I hope that you will appreciate the new look of the forum rules, as it is something that has been planned, but been fairly difficult to do. (Making it work correctly took longer than expected). But i ask that when released, you will all read and become clear on the rules.

I will start by telling you what you will be unable to do before you accept the forum rules:

1. Post Threads
  2. Post Replies

Now those are the the basic settings of the rules that will be switched on, but it is possible for other restrictions to be placed if rules continue to be broken. Those will be announced if we ever have to turn them on.

There is a button that will have to be clicked to show that you accept the rules, you will have to wait a certain amount of time before it becomes "clickable", this is just to give you a chance to read the rules and avoid you skipping them. The standard wait time is 15 seconds, which is enough time to read through the majority of the rules, if it isn't enough time for you, then you are welcome to take as long as you need to read the rules.

The main reason that this has been done is to make the rules easier to read. Some rules will be assigned to different areas of the forum, and may require you to read a different set of rules before being able to do anything within the specified forum.

Sincerely,

The Tribal Wars Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New Rules Activated

You can find the new rules page HERE.

Remember to read and understand them.