New Game: BlockStreet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Discuss the new InnoGames Facebook game BlockStreet here

blockstreetlogo1.png

BlockStreet is InnoGames's brand-new Facebook Game!

You've always been dreaming about building your very own city district and designing it as you wish? Now you can! BlockStreet will let you create, nurture and perfect your own city district. Register today and invite your friends to create a living city!

blockstreet.jpg

Play BlockStreet here: www.facebook.com/blockstreet/
Official Forum: http://forum.blockstreet.com/

Sincerely,

The InnoGames Team

DeletedUser

inga is nub for removing my post
back to what i was saying, ugh

DeletedUser

The game looks "childish" (is this how it says?)

Wrong or right?

DeletedUser

The idea it self isnt that bad but i cant stand facebook so i will not be playing it :p

DeletedUser

It's basically a modernised tribalwars simcitying game for nubs :p

DeletedUser

Come on guys...not one positive comment? Also...did any of you even play it? :)

DeletedUser

I tried it...

My friends don't even play Farmvile, I don't think I'll be getting them to play BlockStreet :D

DeletedUser

Well i actually love facebook games, but their main problem is that you have to get a lot of your friends to play so you can progress in the game which is... i don't know, kind of really hard.

So yeah i stopped playing games of facebook because of that reason.

DeletedUser

Come on guys...not one positive comment? Also...did any of you even play it? :)

So hi
OFLOW
Community Manager

I must say that i didn´t understand the game as i have played for like 3 hour(sorry 3 minutes) and it´s a bit boring sorry my saying...

I think Facebook will eventually die like hi5 and stuff so:s:... I like more games like TW or Grepolis... because of the ingame mails, the attacks, the strategy etc etc etc...

This game is about creating a City and sorry again but i don´t like even Sims3 lol and it has better graphics:(

Sorry Community Manager but my word on this is "no go!!"lol

Congrats on the rising of US server...i like it very much:)

DeletedUser

21/02/11
BlockStreet closed
InnoGames has decided to end the closed beta of the facebook game BlockStreet. The game could not fullfill the demands in quality, InnoGames has for all of its products.

:D

DeletedUser

Was there a reason to resurrect a thread about a game that died almost 6 months ago to the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.