New maps-self updating

DeletedUser

Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These maps are awesome! Thanks so much alex02dsa!
-Mankini(nixquin2)-

DeletedUser

We can coexist in peace as we do on all other servers. People can check the on they prefer, I'd say it's good that you get to choose ;)

DeletedUser

can we get the player K dominance fonts to be bigger..

DeletedUser

Right click on the map, open image.
You can than zoom in to make it larger and plenty legible.

Chicken's maps change their link every day so you can not repost them to the forums unless you want to do this daily. Alex's maps are a stable link and you can repost to the in-game forums to display.

DeletedUser

right clicking and opening it would defeat the purpose of what i asked.

DeletedUser

There are some changes coming up to the maps. Thanks for the suggestion, will keep that in mind.
In the mean time I'd appreciate if the mods pined this. Thanks!

DeletedUser6243

Chicken's maps change their link every day so you can not repost them to the forums unless you want to do this daily. Alex's maps are a stable link and you can repost to the in-game forums to display.

Just to clarify - you can get a link to mine that updates, it's just a little awkward currently. I'm working on improvements now.

You need to get the actual link I have used in my posts by quoting my post, and then pressing the source button on the top left of the editor (near bold, underline etc).