New Paladin/What Level

DeletedUser707

Just wanted to gather some player opinions on the new paladin and was wondering what level do you have your paladin at so far? I have mine at level 5 without pp rushing it.

Found the best way to do it was to just keep using the 500 xp one for 2 hours. doing the math. Seems to be the best way to go about it cost/time wise per xp. So feel free to share how you have been going about it and what your opinion is the best way to go about it.

~ Jimmy

DeletedUser1381

i think it is well balanced. same, level 5 (close to lvl 6) and i agree the 500xp route seems to be the way to go. most bang for your buck anyways

Edit: paladin just returned home and i see there are new xp options that have replaced the old ones. Does this change by the level of your paladin?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 419875

The options change due to what the level of Pally is and what the pally is doing.

DeletedUser707

e5gwwp.jpg

I have the same thing. Got my pally up to level 8 now. I like how after I think it was level 5 the xp gained from training grew. I was kind of worried about it when it went to 6000 xp needed for next level and still only 500 xp for cheapest training. So now it jumped up to 3.3k xp for for cheapest training. I overall like the new system. Not sure how I feel about getting 10 of them though. I think its a great start up feature but will just become annoying late game.

DeletedUser6578

It is effective because you get more than one later on when you get more villages level 4 here

DeletedUser707

It is effective because you get more than one later on when you get more villages level 4 here

The debate wasn't if it was effective or not. I was just saying in my opinion it will get annoying after start up. During start up its a huge boost specially for newer players. I think later on it will be more of a hassle then anything.

bidam veer

Reaction score
my stupid paladin is at level 8...now.probably i should kill him.if it wasn't that 15% more res, he would be dead from a long,long time :))

DeletedUser707

Paladin Level currently 12, here is what I have learned so far about the paladin that others may take from this.

Early world it is useful to train your paladin but only do the first option. (100/100/100 for 500 xp) When you add up the time it takes to complete and the resources you spend its the best option. I don't know the numbers to the last option anymore but I will give you the numbers currently at level 12 and it will apply the same at level 1.

zxr9li.jpg

So if you do th math cost wise. (8000/600=13.3) You can do the first opinion 13.3 times for the same price you do the last opinion. Which will add up to 130,000K instead of just 27,00K.

Now you go into time. 13.3 x 2.13 = 28.32 (hours) vs 26.40 hours

So for two hours longer you will get 103.000k more XP doing the first opinion instead of the second opinion.

This math applies the same at level one just the numbers change but it is still worth doing the first opinion over the last opinion.

With that said I found later on (about level 7 or 8) I found it more useful to let it sit in the village and get the 15% resource bonus and it still gets XP with village upgrades.

bidam veer

Reaction score
i played on .ro with this system,but i didn't understand this differences between trainings.the only thing that come to my mind was that when you have more inactivity(+12 hours),you can put your paladin to train longer(and you will not lose the XP in case of inactivity).in rest, i really do not found any reason:)

DeletedUser707

Yeah I am not 100% sure on the reason ether, you think they would be a higher reward because with your pally training you lose your bonuses it provides you. So you think they would reward you in some way but they really don't I think it was a poorly thought out plan but overall I like the system just thing they need to adjust the XP or the time.

I think the time is large because late world when you have 10 paladins you are not really going to want to train all 10 every 2 hours. Late world I can see myself using the longer timed ones but for start up for sure pointless doing anything over the first option.

bidam veer

Reaction score
the system is new...they already started to improve it.a problem with this system is that,at level 2,you can receive a skill point that requires lvl8 for paladin.i think,inno tried to fix this issue:)

DeletedUser

I like it at the core, but it costing me 2k pp to get the books I needed was a bit absurd. But hey, gotta pay those employees and keep up those servers.