New player whom is very experienced and a moderator in other games looking for a tribe

DeletedUser

Hi guys, i just joined this game and i am looking for tribe to pick me up and show me the ropes a little, i should be-able to figure most of it out but in order for me to develop more and more, i would be keen to join a tribe

You'll see from the title that i am a moderator and a playing of many years on a different game, one similar to this, i was a dominant in that game and i am still to a degree now, do not worry though i have more than enough time to put into this game as i am far less active on that game due to there induction of more and more money incentive game advantages

Em, i think that is all i have to say other than i would be looking for a tribe who would help me out and one that is nice to newbies such as myself at this stage as they understand that developing newbies into talented players is vital to success

So reply to me and fill me in on what i should do or if any of you want me in your tribe

DeletedUser

Title is almost as long as longcat :D

Not sure if a tribe exists to help, but I'm sure mailing one of the Top 20 guys in Smash could help. If they're mean I'll yell at them :p

DeletedUser

okay thanks, i await contact from smash then, and what section should it be in, its my first day.....

i also hope to contribute heavily to any tribe that takes me on to repay them when i am large enough to do so

DeletedUser

Im willing to give you a try if your in the northwest near my tribe

See there are nice people on the forums :p

DeletedUser

Indeed there are ;D Start small and work your way up. if someone recognizes your skill then you will soon be recruited :')

DeletedUser

Well, first you pick your position ( close to me off course ) than you up your mines and warehouse ( so I can farm you )...
If you do that you can be useful for someone ( me off course )

me badass punk <3