New players ? Wanna Learn How to play? Freaks might be the answer!

DeletedUser

Freaks are opening up their recruitment for some new players to teach them some basics and as long as they have a desire to learn and plan to be active we might be the tribe for you :)

Anyways feel free to message me ingame.

Sincerely
TheChosenOne-

DeletedUser2047

Freaks are opening up their recruitment for some new players to teach them some basics and as long as they have a desire to learn and plan to be active we might be the tribe for you :)

Anyways feel free to message me ingame.

Sincerely
TheChosenOne-

/offtopic you dont deserve to be rank 1...
+50k points now from ours tribe meber.

/OnTopic thats a good idea from you.

DeletedUser

50k? really? proof? more like 10k and internalling happens and you dont even deserve to be playing with your points? :)

Thank you for that and would you like to join? We can teach noobs like yourself how to play? :)

DeletedUser2069

I love how desperate you are getting trying to save freaks.

I think I know someone that would join you guys hes a good friend of mine

DeletedUser2047

hey chosenone lets speak with names : eNTERTAINMENT y0. Heard he gonna pass you his villages

DeletedUser

hey chosenone lets speak with names : eNTERTAINMENT y0. Heard he gonna pass you his villages

Havent heard anything about that yet pretty sure someone is just taking over the account, but who knows you know more about him than me as he is in your tribe.:D

Trying to save? More like we're bored xD

DeletedUser2047

12 eNTERTAINMENT y0 Freaks 48.229 7 6890
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

yeap... I see your point. He is deffinitelly in my tribe.

DeletedUser

Not saying that I'm a big fan of FREAKS myself, but to pick on people just because of the internal nobling isn't serious. Especially if it comes from someone like you, considering that your tribes higher rank members 50% captures comes from internals (Hunterkiller in particular). And he's not the only one who isn't shy of taking free villages. So, double standards too much?

DeletedUser

hi i want to learn the game could you teach me the basics thx thx bb

DeletedUser

Further spam in this thread will result in harsh punishments. That includes talking about Freaks. Either respond to the offer, or don't post.

DeletedUser

I'm quite stumped why you guys are "flamming" each other without solid proof.

OT: This is quite a nice idea, I'm a noob, Ill create an account and join you guys!

DeletedUser2047

hmmm...
the noobs could teach the Freaks how to support each other and not make 16 out 18 villages offensive :/

DeletedUser

Classic example of an expansionist tribe that doesn't use teamwork but instead grows individually, selfishly. You need defense, offense isn't a substitute to strong hard defense.