New Tribe ANRS, and allies

DeletedUser2328

Our new tribe in world 4 is Anarchy Reigns, ANRS. We've just completed negotiation's and are now allied with with TRKDV and NXS. Thanks and welcome! War Leader; Nicklecreek.

DeletedUser

Anyone have a magnifying glass? I can't seem to find these tribes on the map.

DeletedUser724

Oh snap :eek:

I'm just wondering what the point of this thread is... are you just declaring your existence or trying to recruit members?

DeletedUser2328

Reason why!

A little of both actually! As far as finding our new tribe, yes it's small. But you ought to be able to find TKRDEV with no problem! Be that as it may. I was asked to put this information on the forum. So, here it is. I'm just the Warleader. Not the Leader of the tribe. But expect big things from ANRS. Yes, we're just starting out. But we've all played before! At least you read the post! That was the purpose. Ha! Nicklecreek

DeletedUser2069

LMBO

You forgot to say your tribes you have NAPs with

DeletedUser2328

Reason for post

Well, thank you. I'm sure some luck will be required! Ha! And so I did about the NAP'S. My mistake. Well, I haven't been on the forum's since 09. You'll have to cut me just a little slack OK?

DeletedUser

Well, thank you. I'm sure some luck will be required! Ha! And so I did about the NAP'S. My mistake. Well, I haven't been on the forum's since 09. You'll have to cut me just a little slack OK?

I think he was joking :p

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, are you new? you sure? Im not one to laugh but wow! how young are you? im not trying to be mean but now we know your allies and you might be a problem if we let you live xD Not trying to threaten you our anything but wow. You kinda just made it look like your tribe is a laugh.

DeletedUser

You normally don't want to start a thread about your tribe as soon as it starts. I also love your enthusiasm, but don't get to carried away. You put your allies out there in the blue? That's risking your tribe and theirs. Good luck to ya!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nickelcreek i like you but do not ally trkdv they will be your downfall when they were five times our size they declared on us and got their asses handed to em.

DeletedUser

Yea i heard they suck. But if you do ally with them then make sure you use them well. Don't let them boss you guys around.

And remember to always try your best! Don't lose to quickly and always make sure your members have alot of troops!

DeletedUser

I love how everyone's giving him advice now, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea on their part after all :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Our new tribe in world 4 is Anarchy Reigns, ANRS. We've just completed negotiation's and are now allied with with TRKDV and NXS. Thanks and welcome! War Leader; Nicklecreek.

1 : why u make a post of this?
2 : Feel cool posting this?
3 : Pleas get out =)

DeletedUser

I appreciate the enthusiasm, but you don't really need to make a thread for every bit of politics that your tribe engages in...

That said, let's not lash out at people who make an effort. It's P&P, even if at its most basic. No one wants a dead forum.

DeletedUser

1 : why u make a post of this?
He figured it would be helpful to others

2 : Feel cool posting this?
do you feel cool flaming a newb?

3 : Pleas get out =)
i'd rather a newb post here than some noob flaming

now stop bothering the newbs and trying to kill the forums. Shortly folk will wonder why the forums are dead and you are a perfect example as to why they are dead :)