New tribe: Mostly Bears

DeletedUser

Tribe name: Mostly Bears
Tag: URSA
Coat of Arms:
user_image.php

Based in the northwest, K44.
The number one goal is have some fun, do a little rabble rousing, you know the drill. Serious players are welcome. If you have a good concept of the game but need a little more practice working with others I would like you to join Mostly Bears. Will we be elite? Certainly not on world 3. Will we be awesome? Absolutely. Are we bears? Mostly.

If you are interested in joining message me here or in game.

DeletedUser

They are refugee recruiters! I was scouting you Googly so you run off and join a large tribe to protect yourself?! Ima gonna talk to the duke about this.

DeletedUser

I already did. I cleared you fair and square Googly. Im not going to let those 2 nukes have given their lives for nothing.

DeletedUser

They are refugee recruiters! I was scouting you Googly so you run off and join a large tribe to protect yourself?! Ima gonna talk to the duke about this.

With Googly being the third member, URSA can hardly be considered a large tribe. While it is true, the members we have know what they are doing are and large in certain areas covered by underwear (you know what I'm getting at). These attributes do not equate to large in the game.

Beginner protection has not ended for world 3. It is not possible for you to scout an URSA member at this time. If you were scouting him in a different world you should take it up with his tribal leadership there. World 3 is not world 2 nor is it world 1.

We do not recruit refugees, but we do appreciate your concern. It is very nice to know that other players are looking out for the quality of URSA members. However, in this case it seems to have been a false alarm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course. Everything in my previous post was indisputable fact. Please stop spamming this thread. This thread is meant as an introduction to my tribe, not for repeating worn out memes. Start your own thread in the general forums if you would like to do that. I've got some doozies if you do, get ready for "I like turtles!"

DeletedUser

I have decided to settle this in the best way possible...

Every member of Smash has an invitation to join our tribe. Except Hellish. Dumb report-censoring nub.