NEW TRIBE SEEKING MEMBERS!!!

DeletedUser

Hey I just started up a new tribe Mayhem, tag is 666 if any one is looking to join, or ally with me get a hold of me, and then were pretty much going to take over the world, and cause as much mayhem as possible

DeletedUser

Posting here was not necessary, nor are the capital letters and multiple exclamation points going to help you. Best of luck, but you should keep this out of this forum.

DeletedUser

Actually, the external forums are a good way to recruit memebers to a new found tribe. Admittedly this thread needs moving to the recruitment and applying to tribes section but he is quite justified to post here. However the "shouting" title wasn't necessary.

DeletedUser

Actually, the external forums are a good way to recruit memebers to a new found tribe. Admittedly this thread needs moving to the recruitment and applying to tribes section but he is quite justified to post here. However the "shouting" title wasn't necessary.

Me said:
Posting here was not necessary...

Even if what you said was true (which I do not believe), it should've been implied that "here" is not the public forums, but rather this subsection of the public forums, where this does not belong (as you yourself admit). It should've been implied because at the end of my statement I say "this" forum, and I also say it is not necessary to post this. Why is it not necessary? Because he made the same post in the recruitment forum subsection.

But hey, we can't all hope people will understand implied things :p.