New world

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi!

Just a quick question. Can the .us mods start a new world soon?
Why? You guys have 14957 players allready! To compare; the norwegian servers has just about 10k players, and got 6 worlds! One of them (the world I`m playing on) are closing the 13th of December! :rolleyes:

If you start a new one, it would be a good idea to create many votes to decide the settings for the world! Yes/no for Church, Yes/no for techsystem (smithy), yes/no for archers ect.

Please concider this! :)

Best regards,

TrAnxZ

DeletedUser

Your maybe going to get yelled at by a mod for spamming another post about w2. They said PLEASE don't ask.

But, i never said i didnt agree with you.

DeletedUser

Your maybe going to get yelled at by a mod for spamming another post about w2. They said PLEASE don't ask.

But, i never said i didnt agree with you.

I havent been on .net forums that long.
But; I rest my case!

DeletedUser

It will come out when it comes out, till then if you don't like W1 i would either just be patient or practice on W1...
For example try new tactics you've never used before.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hi!

Just a quick question. Can the .us mods start a new world soon?
Why? You guys have 14957 players allready! To compare; the norwegian servers has just about 10k players, and got 6 worlds! One of them (the world I`m playing on) are closing the 13th of December! :rolleyes:

If you start a new one, it would be a good idea to create many votes to decide the settings for the world! Yes/no for Church, Yes/no for techsystem (smithy), yes/no for archers ect.

Please concider this! :)

Best regards,

TrAnxZ

We have no say over when the world opens, it's entirely up to Innogames, and they've been trying to make world starts more spread out to discourage people joining premades and then world hopping to the next world 1-2 months later.

DeletedUser

Huh, strange. I kinda like warmup worlds :)
But, back to topic.

"Try out new tactics". Ouch, think I`ve tried em all ;)

DeletedUser

We have no say over when the world opens, it's entirely up to Innogames, and they've been trying to make world starts more spread out to discourage people joining premades and then world hopping to the next world 1-2 months later.

Thats makes a lot of sense now that yall said something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.