New Worlds

DeletedUser

So today me and a few other players wanted to know when the next US world should come out. We were also wondering if there is a pattern in the world releases or if ti is just random. Thanks for anyone who knows the answer :)

DeletedUser

The noob is going to answer you, innogames goes surement to make the technical commercial meme which the other servers or the game is much more to move forward...

Take advantage there still while the game is has a pleasant level, To the next world ( But him more player otherwise it is not profitable) will be the most fortunate which will dominate the worlds...

Will be enough of a noob is to invest in the premium, to see your building amounting immediately and increasing your resources grace has that...

If the other questions, the noob is there ;)

DeletedUser

^same... o_O

And yeah, is there a rough range we can expect it? Like a certain month, or anything?

DeletedUser

In the worlds has to come, we shall propose you the possibility of building directly batiments and of increasing your production of resource against points premium...

If you understand not, are patient that will be an unpleasant surprise :/

DeletedUser

Thats not proper grammar at all :/ sorry I don't understand

DeletedUser

We saw it coming a long time ago, and it's happening: Tribal Wars is no longer a free game. On all the new servers that will be created, thanks to your REAL money you'll be able to:
- reduce building delays
- finish buildings instantly
- reduce building costs (meaning: buy resources)
- buy resources for a whole week

Now the winner will be the one able to spend the most! This group is not aiming at creating a petition, this would be useless, Innogames being a private company.
Our aim is to spread the information, and to ask people to boycott the new Tribal Wars Worlds. Maybe this way Innogames will back up.

This "pay to win" principle is wrong

DeletedUser

That was on 1 classic world on 1 server. It will not appear normally.

DeletedUser

I wish you're right, there also believed ...

When the benefits of the premium will appear, the interests of fair gaming will never be the same, and we will find another one ...

I am not against the premium, but this one gives an advantage to wealthier players, it's discriminatory ...

DeletedUser

I very highly doubt InnoGames would put that in normal worlds so don't worry :)

DeletedUser

me too...

I would also like to know :confused: what is the purpose of being so secretive about when the world starts? :confused:

DeletedUser

I very highly doubt InnoGames would put that in normal worlds so don't worry

Greeks W18 starts today with that settings.
Normal world , abnormal settings. :mad:

DeletedUser

Then all we can do is hope US doesn't fall under these new settings

DeletedUser329

We saw it coming a long time ago, and it's happening: Tribal Wars is no longer a free game. On all the new servers that will be created, thanks to your REAL money you'll be able to:
- reduce building delays
- finish buildings instantly
- reduce building costs (meaning: buy resources)
- buy resources for a whole week

Now the winner will be the one able to spend the most! This group is not aiming at creating a petition, this would be useless, Innogames being a private company.
Our aim is to spread the information, and to ask people to boycott the new Tribal Wars Worlds. Maybe this way Innogames will back up.

This "pay to win" principle is wrong

.US has always had build time reduce feature. I'm currently playing classic on .uk and I love the new premium features. Lots of players were outraged at the thought of build time reduce at first but time showed it doesn't unbalance the game unfairly. Activity and intelligence still prevail imo. Although it is understandable people would initially be skeptical.
However to answer the question I have no idea when the next world will be released or any theme or pattern to them being released other than we release them when we are told too :) I am hoping it is soon :) and I have no idea about whether the new premium features will be part of the settings or not. As soon as we know, the details will be posted in announcements.

DeletedUser

Well the top player on that world uses the premium features :/. No kneed to rush the world though :) I just wanted a rough guess on when it should come out.

DeletedUser329

Well the top player on that world uses the premium features :/. No kneed to rush the world though :) I just wanted a rough guess on when it should come out.

and I quite sure a lot of players who are not top also use the feature. It's not just about that. I can spend 1000 pp in a day it wont make me a top player if I am not a good, active player to start with.

DeletedUser

Just think of us5... Rooff. Didn't halve any building times, but instead upped the hq. Activity > prem.

DeletedUser

Paying for an in game advantage is ridiculous, Tribal Wars will become like Travian, where you can pay to have
buildings completed, increase resource production, basically you pay your way to the top.

Example:
2 players, both have same experience & are both as good as each other in developing their villages,
1 has his daddy's wallet to play with and the other doesn't, who will beat who? The one with daddy's wallet.

DeletedUser

+1 MagicTallGuy

That does not change him made that we knew for the greater part this free game and that we turn more on a play reserved for the players premium... In when full house off for 200 PP hihihi