NIGHT BONUS! PLEASE HELP US MODS :)

DeletedUser7869

Night bonus was active between 23:00 to 06:00.
Why is it inactive now ?
AND WHY we got no notification about it.
Thanks!
@kawoni @dabookman idk others mods :D

Deleted User - 419875

The US server does not use the night bonus feature. When found that it was set as default it was removed.

DeletedUser7983

@kawoni Since the topic has been brought up is there a reason why US doesn’t get a night bonus? I just feel like .us gets dumbed down settings to make the game easier. I’m sure there’s a reason and it’s more than just a traditional thing that .us has always done.

DeletedUser8517

us server has no more than the international. server time is one time. everyone plays from different times zones. that is exactly how the international server works. so yeah.. I believe that us server is treated differently for OTHER reasons.

Deleted User - 419875

The international server has many time zones and goes off of the server time. Which means that all of those players from different countries use the server time as a sort of time zone..(I hope that makes sense). The US server has a large portion of its player base in the United States so those players have to many time zones to accommodate the night bonus. (All the servers use the server time for things such as attacking etc.) The US has 4 main time zones that range from 1 hour to 4-5 hour time differences from one side of the country to the other.

us server has no more than the international. server time is one time. everyone plays from different times zones. that is exactly how the international server works. so yeah.. I believe that us server is treated differently for OTHER reasons.

DeletedUser8530

It does not make a difference about time zones anyways on mobile. You have a setting you can run the server time as your time zone if that makes any sense.