NL3 - NDH war declaration

• Thread starter DeletedUser4625
  • Start date

DeletedUser6362

It will be cool to see how it all plays out. Did NL3 make a mistake by ignoring APOC at the start or was that the right choice? who knows only time will tell.

If we made a mistake diplomatically, it was not allying with NDH to take out the rest of the world at the start. That one is on me. But, we won't know if it was a mistake for a long time.

The good news? My tribe has bought into what I'm trying to do. I've had my eyes set on a world driven by war rather than alliances and mergers.

If we lose, I think it's a refutation to every person that ever whines about mergers and hugging.

If we win, to my knowledge, it's a different kind of victory on .US than anybody has seen. 0 Naps, and no major allies (technically 1 ally, a small tribe with 11 members that started the world with us but decided not to play much).

I won't play every world like this. It's exhausting. But it's nice to know it can be done--or if it can be done. Could our team have been better? Definitely. Could we have worked together more? Sure. Do I think many tribes end up with as many all stars as we put together? Very very few. And very few of them are able to manage the tensions of heavy hitters because most of us have egos. I'm lucky to be surrounded by some incredible players that I think are capable of winning a world without diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4594

those who care more about their villages and who want to see their name written in hall of fame.... there's always at least one person in a tribe that cares more about his villages

But I got my hopes up for no way,the only player left on this world that didn't disappoint me in terms of fair play,team play and skills is bidam veer

funny someone talking about bidam team play,hilarius to see him talking about care of his own villas and hall of fame- here i can see only 1 player taking free villas:
http://prntscr.com/9uyr3j

still finding myself rookie on .us,but where im from when someone quits his villas belong to tribe not to some other player
or we can look on that from different point of view
this starts 2016-01-06 20:23:03 - 20 days ago,lots of time to noble some player who quits
first there is few things to be done like:

Attacker:riverripperOrigin:Olivergstan (435|494) K44

same with last 2 conquired villas-first he lost off then bidam took it

whatever it is it is not team playing
it can be permanent sitting+push
it can be multy acc
it can be basher+villa builder

it is "want to see their name written in hall of fame" style of play
it is not team playing

bidam veer

Reaction score
my dear friend,yes i care more about my villages,to be in hall of hame etc.do you have a problem with that?if yes,try to move on:))
about riveripper's account-you exposed 3 possible scenarios.and all 3 are wrong.if you have a problem with that also,move on or make a ticket:p
team play?what is team play?team play means to conquer internal?if yes,i think i am very good at that.just a second:supernovas wrote me about another guy.too bad that i do not have so many nobles:(((
PS:remember this post...one day we are going to talk about it.until then,i wish you the best of luck:)

DeletedUser6424

Event 2
NL3 discusses diplomacy with No Way. NL3 tells No Way leaders, Supernovas and GatorHawk, that they have no interest in diplomacy until No Way reduces their family from 4 to 1 tribe. NL3 proposes an arrangement, but it's not agreed to. NL3 tells No Way they will continue focusing on NDH.

The good news? My tribe has bought into what I'm trying to do. I've had my eyes set on a world driven by war rather than alliances and mergers.

How are your eyes set on wars and alliance again? If I am not mistaken you would have allied with no way if they weren't not a family.

DeletedUser6362

How are your eyes set on wars and alliance again? If I am not mistaken you would have allied with no way if they weren't not a family.

I never offered No Way a Nap. I told them that I'd talk diplomacy with them when they reduced the family tribe to one tribe. I later backed off that and said 2. I said something might be possible at that time. I do not respect family tribes. It generally means members of said family are more comfortable surrounded by blue than red.

When they decided not to reduce, I had no interest in any diplomacy with them.

I attempted to recruit a few of their skilled players to fill our depleted ranks. That didn't work.

DeletedUser6161

Update on war stats since it has been silent here and NDH have been killing ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: NDH
Side 2:
Tribes: NL³

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 95
Difference: 14

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 4
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 365,449
Side 2: 493,886
Difference: 128,437

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 176,424
Side 2: 30,625
Difference: 145,799

chart

DeletedUser

NDH is certainly keeping it interesting, that's for sure ;)

DeletedUser2047

why did you put only DNH vs NL3?
why did you not also conclude your friend tribes?

DeletedUser6161

Another 48 hours have passed here is an update on the front-lines for everybody.

Side 1:
Tribes: NDH
Side 2:
Tribes: NL³

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 72
Difference: 29

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 4
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 492,955
Side 2: 388,022
Difference: 104,933

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 265,838
Side 2: 30,625
Difference: 235,213

chart

Margol.

DeletedUser6314

Yay another major war ending in a merge! Gotta love the way these last few worlds have played out!

DeletedUser6440

Props to Brock for trying to do what he did.

And having similar book choices!