No Limit

Reaction score
I'm impressed with No Limit. Never seen a player with all 3 OD categories at rank 1.

Interesting to see how he turned around us31 from world 29 :p

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
He has an alternative way of playing IMO, but he definitely deserves more respect than what he is getting atm ;)

Solid and loyal player

DeletedUser7654

Yeah I completely agree, it might be funny to say he's just barb nobling but you can't really argue with the results, especially when the OD stats back them up. Tough opponent for sure.

DeletedUser7642

I kinda wish Kush and X_X were allied. Would've been really interesting. As it is I imagine No Limit is just seems overpowered by sheer force. As it was, he took the OP a few days ago with over 1m ODD in one day losing only like 5 villas. It'd be really interesting to see what would happen if he had more leg room.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Respect for No lImit though!

It was a matter of time, we were in a huge member advantage so it is a huge accomplishment that he even lived so long...

Strong OP on him this time, S/O to my tribemates for this... sadly I did not have time to help out :(

DeletedUser7696

I’m surprised he made it as far into his vacation as he did. He wasn’t quite behind the wheel if ya know what I mean.