Noble confusion

DeletedUser5993

Ok Im on a coin world and the noble info says this:
"The costs for each nobleman increase with every conquered village and every nobleman that is available or in production."

Soo on top of the fact that I need one more coin than the last for each additional noble (i.e 1 coin for the first 2 for the second 3 for the first etc etc) mynobes wont always cost 40kwood 50k clay and iron? Thats a bit harsh if true.

Also in coin worlds does the 3 nobles per village rule apply like in pacakge worlds or could I theorectically build 10 nobles in one village while only having one village is a choose to do so (which would be stupid but its an example)?

DeletedUser4962

"The costs for each nobleman increase with every conquered village and every nobleman that is available or in production."

Soo on top of the fact that I need one more coin than the last for each additional noble (i.e 1 coin for the first 2 for the second 3 for the first etc etc) mynobes wont always cost 40kwood 50k clay and iron? Thats a bit harsh if true.

Also in coin worlds does the 3 nobles per village rule apply like in pacakge worlds or could I theorectically build 10 nobles in one village while only having one village is a choose to do so (which would be stupid but its an example)?

Not that I'm the games guru by any means but on the coin world 14 I've had 6 nobles in one villa at a time to take three villas very quickly. if that helps.

DeletedUser

I am slightly inactive, so a slow reply.

Technically, creating a noble always costs 40/50//50k. The amount of coins needed to create it just increase. But that's the same with a packet world. The amount of packets to create a noble increases with every noble / conquererd vilage.

And to answer the last question: Yes, you can build 10 nobles in your first village if you want to. There is no limit to the amount of nobles you can build.

By the way, in case you didn't know: If you lose nobles or villages you can create a few more nobles without the need of minting coins. For example if you have a noble limit of 40 and 30 villages conquered and 5 nobles. This means you can build 5 more nobles. Now you lose 3 villages. Now you can create 8 nobles without the need of minting new coins.