Noble Planner (History)

DeletedUser2069

I think we need to have like a 2 week history option or even longer. I would like to go back an look at when a village was claimed and when it was taken. If it was deleted I would like to know why. So if someone removes a claim they are forced to give a reason.

I personally have been having issues within my tribe over claims an I recently wanted to go back an review a couple claims an well that option is not possible at this time. I am sure other tribes have had issues with claims before as well so I feel it would be a decent option to have some sort of history option to look back at.

DeletedUser

No, It easy fix. Before nobling mail the player in its 15x15 or whatever asking for permission. If they deny take it up with the duke.

DeletedUser2069

Its not about that really.
Like say someone is claiming a village deleting the claim an remaking it every day or 2 just to avoid the claim expire so they can get to it on there own time I would like to keep track of that cause to me thats not fair to everyone else if someone else could of took it in a day to the other persons week.

Or someone nobles a village an its in nobodys 15x15 but then someone else had a claim near it that ends up causing a problem because person 1 took the village an then complains person 2 is nobling right next to him

Thats kinda why I would like a history so I could go back an monitor that kind stuff to solve problems

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sounds more like what you need to do is set up a claims forum in your tribe like tribes did before this claim system was added as a part of the game.

DeletedUser

Well then you are telling him not to use the game mechanic because it doesn't work properly instead of agreeing that it could be updated with a better tool.

DeletedUser

How about just talking it trough with your nearby tribe mates?

DeletedUser

Again you are suggesting that he work around the mechanic instead of a possible change that may make a work around not needed. Your point is to agree with not doing something because there is a long more drawn out way of doing it?

DeletedUser

Though why is it needed? Tbh, let's say I claim 5 villages, I clear all of them. So of course ill keep re-claiming them if I can't take them in let's say 2 days.

Why would this need to be implemented? If you can't organize your claims, or actually share the juicy villages it's quite not our folt.

DeletedUser

The point of suggestions is to make the game better for all the players. Your comments point out no problems with what he is suggesting ... Stop posting if all you are going to do is go against everything he says.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't see why this should be implemented. That's all, It seems it's your own fault that you cannot work it out, witch would be pretty easy if you can communicate with your tribe mates?

Deleted User - 419875

There is a setting within your noble planner that you can set the number of claims by the tribe and you can also set a calm down time where if you claim a village and your time expires you can not reclaim that village again for lets say 3 days as you have set it. That way it gives others a chance to claim it. And you will also have to set up some rules as to whom clears it takes it with report proof, which is part of the communication in the tribe.