noble train question

DeletedUser

So this is kind of going off this thread(http://forum.tribalwars.us/showthread.php?t=1449), at the time I just wanted to know what happened if I sent 2 nobles but the first one conquered the village. Well now I have 4 villages, kind of just building, and don't plan to noble till I have 4 or 5 nobleman. If I want to go a decent distance, should I send 3, 4, 5?
ty for any help.

DeletedUser

Any noble train sent should have no less than 4 nobles, but in many cases its a good idea to send 5. If you are going long distances, as you said in your question, then yes, a train of 5 is a good idea. Nothing more frustrating than to send clearing nukes and a noble train that leaves the village at a loyalty of 1, especially if they went 100 hrs to do it! :p

You give your target the chance to rebuild walls, and get that village restacked if that happens.

DeletedUser

If you send 3, you have about a 95% of NOT nobling it.
4, you have about a 85% change of nobling it.
5, you have a 100% chance of nobling it!

DeletedUser173

If you send 3, you have about a 95% of NOT nobling it.
4, you have about a 85% change of nobling it.
5, you have a 100% chance of nobling it!

I think these are the accurate numbers-

3, 13% chance of success, will NOT renoble
4, 67% chance of success, 13% chance to renoble
5, 100% chance of success, 67% chance of renobling.

4 nobles is fine in most cases, especially if you're small. I would only recommend using 5 if you are moving a terribly long distance or you absolutely NEED to noble a village right away.

DeletedUser

I think these are the accurate numbers-

3, 13% chance of success, will NOT renoble
4, 67% chance of success, 13% chance to renoble
5, 100% chance of success, 67% chance of renobling.

4 nobles is fine in most cases, especially if you're small. I would only recommend using 5 if you are moving a terribly long distance or you absolutely NEED to noble a village right away.

Yes, 3 nobles CAN noble a village.