nobled villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've been wondering about something, when you noble a village, is the nobleman that was used to take the village lost forever? Or is there some way to un-noble a village? Like, is there a way to give up your control of the village and get that nobleman back?

DeletedUser

I've been wondering about something, when you noble a village, is the nobleman that was used to take the village lost forever? Or is there some way to un-noble a village? Like, is there a way to give up your control of the village and get that nobleman back?

I would strongly suggest you not to noble anything you dont want so you dont run into this problem.

But to answer your question the only way you can get a noble "back" is if you lose the conquered village. Which if you loose it you still have to "rebuild the noble" which is coin worlds will cost you alot of resources but you would not have to make any more coins and would be almost not worth it unless you had no choose in losing the village. I dont think you get the packets back on a packet world so you would not be able to get the noble "back" on a packet world.

But you could have someone noble it from you if you dont want the village no more but chances are if you dont want the village no one else will ether. But you could always just farm for another noble or a couple of nobles and build a noble train that way after you take a village you still have three nobles left over.

But there is no way to "un-noble" a village you can have others noble it from you tho.

Hope this helps.

DeletedUser

so...lets say i have 4 noblemen. that's 10 coins. i noble 4 villages. I have 4 villages no noblemen and 10 coins and am able to create 0 noblemen. Now say somebody nobles a village from me, do i have to make 5 coins for another noble or can i just "re-educate: my 4th noble?

DeletedUser

if you lose a village (or for that matter a nobleman dies for whatever reason) he can be remade for the 40K 50K 50K cost with no more coins needed to be made. He can be remade in ANY village with an academy (does not have to be the one he is from)...

...so you might see a player purposely kill off a nobleman to relocate him to another village to perhaps complete a train instead of having partial trains left in several villages, although that gets quite expensive with the 40-50-50 K cost per nobleman...

DeletedUser

Thats the rule thanks for reminding me mashman...

For packets you can rebuild a noble for the cost of 1 packet (28,000 wood ; 30,000 clay ; 25,000 iron) BUT ONLY in the the village you lost it from. If you try rebuilding it in a village it did not come from it would cost you full price (say it cost you 200 packets to build a noble then its going to cost you the same unless you build it in the village that lost it)

But considering .us has not made a packet world yes this is almost completely useless info :p

DeletedUser

yea i'll learn packets when we get to them :p but thanks you two

DeletedUser

yea i'll learn packets when we get to them :p but thanks you two

Packets/Coins

1. Packets don't stack up. Coins do. Ie if you build a noble costing 30 packets, and you have 32 packets, you would be back down to 2 again, as opposed to the 500ish coins you would have by now.

2. If you lose a noble attacking, you can train it again for the cost of 1 packet (same as the cost of a coin) in the village it died in. You can't train it cheaply anywhere else (have to build the full amount of packets to train it elsewhere). Whereas if a noble dies attacking in a Coin world, you can rebuild it for the noble cost in any village.

3. There is no fee for building the nobleman (other than the correct number of packets) in the packet world. In the coin world, you have to pay for the coins plus 40k/50k/50k for each noble in the village that you build it i.

4. You need an academy level for each noble on a packet world. As academy levels go up to 3, you can't have a full train when first nobling. In a coin world, you only have 1 academy level per village, and it doesn't cap how many nobles you can have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahhh thanks for that. now that i know i don't think i would ever really want to play a packet world :)
well maybe once just to see how it goes

DeletedUser

well once you have two villages, and if both have level 3 academy, you can make 6 total nobles minus the one that took the second village, so you could make all 5 possible in one village you just could not kill them off and switch them to another... i believe...anyways

DeletedUser

well once you have two villages, and if both have level 3 academy, you can make 6 total nobles minus the one that took the second village, so you could make all 5 possible in one village you just could not kill them off and switch them to another... i believe...anyways

yep this is correct, with coins say you want you nobles in your 5th village due to location/making it easier and quicker to noble your next target you can simply kill off your own nobles and rebuild them in your 5th village. With packet you would have to build a new train and you would be wasting time and resources if you killed off your train thinking you can just relocate it. You would better off building a 2nd train and finish using all your nobles in your first village on villages near that village.

DeletedUser

ahhh thanks for that. now that i know i don't think i would ever really want to play a packet world :)
well maybe once just to see how it goes

My favourite world (W39 .net) is a packet world. But that is probably because the packets were half price I guess.
Packets aren't so bad, though coins are a bit easier later on.

DeletedUser

My favourite world (W39 .net) is a packet world. But that is probably because the packets were half price I guess.

Im guessing world 39 is your favorite world because of the people you met on it not because the packets were half priced, just guessing considering i know you pretty well by now.

DeletedUser1214

Stop kidding yourself Googly. Its because I was there. ;)

DeletedUser

Im guessing world 39 is your favorite world because of the people you met on it not because the packets were half priced, just guessing considering i know you pretty well by now.

That would make W51 my favourite world :p
W39 was more because the settings are perfect for my style of play, and because I got so much out of the game on that world. The packets making it half price are what made it slightly better than W51 overall in terms of enjoyment :)

Stop kidding yourself Googly. Its because I was there. ;)

Ah, how I missed you (meaning the name of the account, not whoever had the hilarious idea of making this one).

Status
Not open for further replies.