Nobleman Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5034

I've had this problem for a while now where my nobleman only lower loyalty of a village by a very little amount. If it possible that you can check my last 20-30 noble attacks you'll see that there is probably only 1 or 2 of those attacks that's have reduced loyalty by more than 25. I usually hit around 20-23. Can something be done about this please? It is really annoying as I it means ill have to send 5 nobles in a train...
The last time my train failed was today....
I have another train that will land today, I assume the same thing will happen again.

P.S. not sure I've posted this in the right place. :/

Thanks

Deleted User - 419875

Correct nothing can be done and there are many factors as to why it may not be lowering more then 20-25. Morale, Luck, types of troops being sent. There are so many factors as to why this is happening. But it is normal.

DeletedUser5034

Oh, so can The type of troop effect how much loyalty is decreased?
What I noticed was that this problem started to surface around the time I got Vascos Sceptre, so I thought it may be a technical problem where the game is sort of 'expecting' me to use the sceptre with my noble now that I have it. Not too good with computers so I don't know if this may be a possible thing.

I've never had this problem before and I've been playing since around 2008 on.net and .UK.
4 nobles was almost always enough, unless very unlucky.

Anyway thanks for your quick response, it is appreciated!

DeletedUser4625

Correct nothing can be done and there are many factors as to why it may not be lowering more then 20-25. Morale, Luck, types of troops being sent. There are so many factors as to why this is happening. But it is normal.

Morale? Luck? Types of troops? Are you serious?
I don't think you are right...
This has nothing to do with the loyalty decrease. Or this has been a big secret in the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.