nOObs vs WAB

• Thread starter Black Mamba 1918
  • Start date

DeletedUser

that doesnt answer what i was asking. i was asking for separate comparisons... nvm ill do it

Side 1:
Tribes: WAB
Side 2:
Tribes: JPack*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,612
Side 2: 85,603
Difference: 101,009

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: WAB
Side 2:
Tribes: n00bs

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 11
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 83,887
Side 2: 116,908
Difference: 33,021

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: UNITED
Side 2:
Tribes: n00bs

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 52
Difference: 46

chart

Side 1: 50,735
Side 2: 444,251
Difference: 393,516

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: UNITED
Side 2:
Tribes: JPack*

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

looks to me like noobs is doing great ont he united front but seems like a stalemate on the wab front and jpack hasnt touched united and is losing on the wab front.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CAN I ASK????
WHY YOU POST 500 STATISTICS???
I THINK ONLY ONE IS OK
NOOBS WITH JPack* VS WAB WITH UNIETED
THIS IS THE WAR......WHY YOU PUT THE STATISTICS LIKE THIS?

DeletedUser

i put them like this so we could see the different fronts of the war and how they are going. do you not like this display? it doesn't show that your not strong it only show your progress on each front and your allies progress.

DeletedUser

I think that we win again wab and unieted.....
You play in w2?

DeletedUser

i do play. but i dont want to reveal who i am. you definitly win against united but on the wab front i would say 11 villages to 10 villages is more dead even than you winning although you do have a slight edge having 1 more village but 1 village difference means nothing when they have 3700 villages. but i am sure you guys will come up with a great op to take down wab a few notches and show how truly great you are. then again if you take united out then you can purely focus on wab

(just call me a spectator)

DeletedUser

Why dont you tell your name????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1327

The war is both n00bs and JPack* opposite WAB and UNITED! Not to each one separately... That's the reason we post all the tribes together... There's no reason to post the tribes separately.

DeletedUser

i told you im a spectator nothing more nothing less. i play on world 2 but i like keeping my external forum name and my in game name separate. very few times do i bring up my in game name. but maybe eventually ill find a need to and you can know who i am. but for now think of me as a non-bias opinion.

i wanted to know how each tribe individually was doing in this war and although i had to look up the answer myself i got that info and gave my opinion. it looks like you will have no problems mopping up united but right now its dead even almost with you and wabs so although the stats say your winning overall the individual stats show what your focus is on at the moment. your focus being the weaker united tribe.

DeletedUser

the war nOObs vs WAB is only 11-10 because when we attack to your tribe your players who have incoming stop the game like kill destroyman sara kseh extr
only for this result is 11-10 if all this players didnt stop the game statistic now will be more than 40-10

DeletedUser

but its not and im sure if they were still in the stats would be much different than that. they were good players but as wab is not sperg you can only look at the present stats. but i am positive if sara and her crew were still in the world you wouldn't be winning against sperg. but since they arent in the world anymore lets just focus on who is playing and base everything off that.

DeletedUser

but i am positive if sara and her crew were still in the world you wouldn't be winning against sperg.
then why when sara and all this pro players who you tell to my....when they played tribal wars they still lose form nOObs????
dont answer...i know why.....because is pro players

DeletedUser

no the pro players all quit in the beginning of this world because they couldn't handle it apparently. sperg started out as a group of first timers. anyways they told you over and over why they quit. if you want to think it was you who made them quit thats fine with me. have that glory and prove yourself and beat all your enemies. right now your proving yourself against united but you still have to prove yourself against wab. its 11 to 10 make that the 40 to 10 you say that it should be

DeletedUser

you told to me that sara and all this pro players stop the game because the havent money for premium.....why you dont tell to me to give you premium points?????lol?:confused:
can i ask????you believe that you are write??:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::confused:
in the end you will tell to me that you believe all this which tell to me :p

DeletedUser

i didnt say that they left because of that haha... there is a forum post about why they left. but sperg never identified them selfs as "pros". so don't call them that. haha they made a thread about why they left shall i direct you to it?

reason why sperg quit

that should hopefully explain to you why they quit. it is not because of your attacks on one of their inactive members. but no worries i'm sure with your skill it wouldn't have mattered if he was active or not. but we will never know

DeletedUser1327

Do you really believe that all these players stop because they don't want to pay anymore PP in INNOGAMES? Do you believe that the way that the worlds are closing with the same way that they start, too? Because they are asking to close the w2 when they say about the premium, too...

images

DeletedUser

hey i didn't say it was the best reason for them to quit but they got frustrated enough with the game staff that they finally decided to quit. there was other reasons they quit to but that was the main reason. but i assure you they did not quit because of you nobled some villages from an inactive player.

DeletedUser

yes and i if stop the game ii will tell smthnk like this
i dont tell i stop the game because i lose the war for nOObs....;)
but ok if you are good and pro players why you dont vllg from us?/?you are 37 k points when we start the war and now you are 36k.....
i now why......because you are pro

if you are good players with sara or not you will win us....you have 36k and noobs only 18k

DeletedUser

ok we are noobs and we take only vllg from inactve you have problem????
go to see pokemon :p and let us t play tribal wars m frnd....:D

DeletedUser

i am not pro either haha why do you even think im in the tribe sperg. and sperg fell in points because two members left. now who are those members getting eaten up by jpack at the moment so i would say jpack gets the credit for that point drop. you better not let your allies out shine you. ;P

DeletedUser

ok we are noobs and we take only vllg from inactve you have problem????
go to see pokemon :p and let us t play tribal wars m frnd....:D

hey dont dis pokemon. you wont like it when pikachu gets angry haha. but i never called you a noob. you like to call yourself one but i haven't called you a noob once. haha it's ok ill just watch the carnage from the sidelines. hope both sides put up a good fight. i always love a good battle :p