nOObs vs WAB

• Thread starter Black Mamba 1918
  • Start date

DeletedUser

happy valentine's day to everyone :truelove:

can i ask something?
why greper has now support?
he has lost almost 100 villages and now you send support to him?

Cause he never told us he was getting attacked until he lost like 15 villages in one day. But, i can tell you have been attacking due to all the support reports ive gotten :D

DeletedUser

I see Lyrec, the leading player in this world just deleted. I'm quite sad, he was a worthy opponent. Can I get some insight on why he did this, WAB?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: n00bs
Side 2:
Tribes: WAB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 149
Side 2: 39
Difference: 110

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,513,359
Side 2: 375,676
Difference: 1,137,683

chart

DeletedUser

I see Lyrec, the leading player in this world just deleted. I'm quite sad, he was a worthy opponent. Can I get some insight on why he did this, WAB?

I guess he got tired of getting attacked. He never told anybody anything

DeletedUser

Maybe. He spent premiumpoints like it was water. Never seen anything like it in my roughly 6 year old tribalwars career. Wall from 16/17-20 in three minutes. And it wasn't just one time but all the time lol.

Anyways here are the warstats today;

Side 1:
Tribes: n00bs
Side 2:
Tribes: WAB
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,056
Side 2: 2,418
Difference: 362
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 153
Side 2: 43
Difference: 110
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 17,249,088
Side 2: 22,799,687
Difference: 5,550,599
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,554,103
Side 2: 416,545
Difference: 1,137,558
chart

Not much going on it seems. I guess alot of us are busy consuming the huge gap Lyrec left :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2758

the stats for now are n00bs vs barbs and wab vs barbs the winner take 20 barb villages ;)

DeletedUser2758

and something else i want to ask the tw team,when the noble cost would be to 1/3?
we have a lot of barbs and our noblemen will run out soon!

DeletedUser

and something else i want to ask the tw team,when the noble cost would be to 1/3?
we have a lot of barbs and our noblemen will run out soon!
Agree... but my noble men don't run out... lol i farm nonstop 1-3 times a day using farm asst. and sometimes TWfarmreport.

DeletedUser

reason why I quit was because I was up for 4 days with no sleep not being able to get ANYBODY from the tribe to take my sit and just tag new incomings, not to mention almost all the support I had was from myself, and outside the tribe.

DeletedUser

reason why I quit was because I was up for 4 days with no sleep not being able to get ANYBODY from the tribe to take my sit and just tag new incomings, not to mention almost all the support I had was from myself, and outside the tribe.

Crap bro.. I do not remember you even mailing or posting anyone about taking your account sit. In addition you didn't ask for support. You just quit instantly. Stop making up stuff bro.