Norwegian Player searches COplayer

DeletedUser

Hello, my name is Snowfire.
I'm 18years old and played at Tribalwars.no.com :) I have played the game in 3 to 4 years now and wanted to try .us

I have played a lot of accounts like these:
W4 - snowfire 6,5mil
W1 - Black Oups only from 2010-12 to 2011-01 Link. I got the account from 0,1mil to 5mil on 2 months :)
W5 - Übersetzung to 3mil then quit.

I can:
  • Snipe
  • Fake
  • Nobletran fast as 10ms (this world has a gape on 100ms?)
  • Dodge
  • Off,def
  • Scripts
  • tagg
  • and a lot more :)

I live in Europe, so I can also play when you are at sleep. I am often on skype all the time, so please contact me ^^,

My only problem now is that I'm going on holiday tomorrow 12. July. I'll be back 26. July. I'm only writing this so you can consider this application longer and better.

Only contact me with Skype: Snowfire_b.a.d

DeletedUser

Did you mean BACKtime?

I can backtime ;) I know how it works,
in the practical work. I have done it two times, one with 2sekund, and last time with 1sekund.. I have just never seen the point to do it :p I know it's smart and all that.. but sometimes I'm just lazy

DeletedUser1180

What kind of player are you? You like start-up to midle game or are you dedicated to last through till end-game?

DeletedUser1180

psst join Yanna01 if any (approving nod)

Had to ask Or-el who you were. You go by a lot of names... I know most of them and added another one :)
And he just might join my tribe. Not my account. I need an US-timezone player for that. Or Asia.