Now the nobles are out...K by K

DeletedUser

Now that nobles are out We are seeing some trends in each of the 4 core Ks.

K 44

@RAS@ has taken #1 in the k whit majority of their members being local to that K. They have the same amount of villages as the #2 tribe, but nearly twice the points. UK5, the mass recruiting tribe that took the K in the beginning is all but gone.
@RAS@ is warring the #7 tribe in the world - Gods - that is mainly located in that K.

ThE GiNgEr BrEaD NuB? Is still rank #1 in the K.
PoP! is making an ever stronger presents in the K whit Bildungselite migrating into the southern part.

K44 is a home to 4 of the top 5 players in this world and it might get crowded.

K 45

Home to Two top 4 tribes, K 45 is a really interesting place. Namely T.T and Vets are allied, thus cutting possible expansion to minimal. Maybe that is why both tribes have lost ranks to PoP! and @Ras@ in the overall ranking.

Whit PoP! nearly removed from the K, can the alliance last? Will one of the tribes realize they need a lock-down on the K before @Ras@ enters from the east and Raw enters from the south?

Whit the former top 4 players of the K quitting (mr.the.boss, noise, krypthon. and rooff.) and the 5th one getting stacked against constantly, Vets members have taken the top 2 ranks of the K. Interestingly there is only 1 player in the top 10 from this K.

K 54

PoP! has taken #1 whit 4 members in the k. Having the 1st, 6th, 7th and 8th player of the world means a lot of competition for the high moral targets.

Former leader tp~ F. is almost gone and knight/gnite family is slowly being nobled out.
There seems to be no stopping PoP! here.

K 55

Rawr is #1 there. Whit 2 big members it might be hard to keep the k under their rule.

Old #1 Yawn disbanded and most embers went to StopIt Or @Ras@. Now just a few are left of the premade.

Anyone care to add their views?

DeletedUser

I just wanted to comment that Pop! is in a pretty precarious spot. With so few members yet controlling so much territory, they need every member to stay active and on top or they could quickly go down. A great tribe, but it seems it would be easier for it to fall down than most tribes.

But as of right now they seem to control a wide area as tribe number 1 ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah as the only duke account in PoP! I see this problem all the time...people going IA/quitting...it is really hard to find new talent these days(that explains: Tribe Changes: 98). at the moment my account is the only one that has been in the tribe since the beginning :D

DeletedUser

I have seen a lot of people going inactive or quitting lately. Yet they always seem to complain that they do not grow fast enough. You can not expect to win in this game if you play only 30 minutes a day. I guess it just means more farms for the active players.

DeletedUser

ummm, we can't farm players. there's a max of 20:1 point ratio. it also would take out a few 2.2k villas as well. however we wouldn't be nobling a lot of those anyways. and yes, activity is key. farming 24/7 does help just a bit.

DeletedUser

ummm, we can't farm players. there's a max of 20:1 point ratio. it also would take out a few 2.2k villas as well. however we wouldn't be nobling a lot of those anyways. and yes, activity is key. farming 24/7 does help just a bit.

I gave up on trying to farm other players. The point ratio was killing me. So I just switched over to FA and now I am having to go out on 3 hour trips because I farm faster then the pits can build. I'm just a small guy I can't imagine what you are having to deal with.