NsNr Going to end us !!!

DeletedUser

Well i got a nice mail today....

jagerbomb today at 15:00
[player]Parlo55[/player] seems to think its a good idea to attack members of my tribe.... I will say this once , Should I need to waist one more second on this issue I swear to god I will end EVERY war that we have going just to get all our allies and even some of our now enemies to wipe your tribe off the map.... Think Im bluffing or incapable of suck a thing?? lol, Try me.... ;)

WiSardLy today at 15:46
Think Im bluffing or incapable of suck a thing??

Suck really you propositioning me.. Censored

I expect a civilised conversation not threats if you have an issue with 1 of my members and your wars consist of you guys losing villages left right and center i see 1 member fighting a cpl of your guys he has had no tribal support in defence or co ordinated attacks if your players are good enough i would expect them to be able to deal with 1 rim player otherwise why would you want them...

We are a new tribe yet you feel you would need the whole of w6 to wipe us of the map are you that unconvinced by your own tribes standards to do this it is a bit of a skirmish between a cpl of players on the rim. if that can excite you so much no wonder your tribe is falling to pieces and players are looking to leave.

If you had mailed me a message saying a player of yours is attacking a cpl of our players can you sort it my response would of been yea no problem will do it know...
nice and quick for both of us don't you think...

WiS

And seen as jager is a youtube fan i found a video of his Tw masterplan...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

good to know my little tribe is a bigger threat than Idc for the whole server to declare on us...

:D

DeletedUser3007

i have a great idea to solve the great issue between your tribes...
you should all mass delete!

DeletedUser

OR Mass Rim you... ;)

ahh don't say that he keeps me sane by throwing his fake scouts my way obviously doesnt want to work for his villas wants to take mine of me :(

Pick on some 1 your own size you big bully

Ice cold
Opponents defeated: 357.013 (20.)

Vs

Wisardly
Opponents defeated: 42.139 (264.)

Really and you need to hold The hand of another tribe to do it.....

Did you see what i did there The Hand as in TH your allies aah forget it you dont seem to have any fun... oh well i thought it was funny..

So my little tribe so far has cleared god knows how many nobles from The hand Trance and now IdcWant to join in as well While also backtiming TWRM player who laughed at my 120ms backtime said it was a fake really would i be bothered oh and we have had 1 or 2 spats with BK...

So to end my little rant so jager your threats to wipe is out by getting the whole world against us was a little late they had already started firing...

Jeez guys i mean come on atleast fight each other aswell make it more interesting.

:p

DeletedUser

umm last I checked, IDC was at war with Trance... but whatever, not like it's my tribe or anything lol

DeletedUser

umm last I checked, IDC was at war with Trance... but whatever, not like it's my tribe or anything lol

Sorry wasn't trying to say Idc was working with trance was just saying we where getting attacked by members from both it was TH i was implying that Idc member in our area was working with.