"Nuke"

DeletedUser

May I ask why people even use cats in the first place? I find that they weaken your nuke power. The more cats, the worse your nuke.

DeletedUser

May I ask why people even use cats in the first place? I find that they weaken your nuke power. The more cats, the worse your nuke.

depends what im nuking for... if my nuke is followed by a train... i dont but if im just trying to destroy someone then i take out rally point or depending on the amount something else...

DeletedUser

I use cats in my nukes because people like to dodge my nuke, they dont dodge very much when their buildings are being leveled.

DeletedUser

I use cats in my nukes because people like to dodge my nuke, they dont dodge very much when their buildings are being leveled.

:D Especially when they see their farm drop 20 levels. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately that takes so many cats, that it's not worth having like 1k cats each population 6... it weakens your attack power of your nuke too much to make it good.... :(

DeletedUser

No, I agree, which is why I limit my cats to 100 per nuke. I can divert the cats to attack walls when I want and when I send nukes, I send them in mass attacks, so 10 nukes with 100 cats each can do some terrible damage.

DeletedUser

Phew, I don't use cats in O villas, I usually make them in my D villages. :D With the weapon, I can do some epic stacking in my clusters. ;)

DeletedUser

I make about 1/6 of my nukes cat-heavy, as in, 800-1800ish cats. VERY effective for looking like fake trains, or even just nukes to make them dodge, in which case you can take out 1 building if its designed to look like a nuke or if it works as one designed to look like a fake can take out several buildings.

Another strat that I dreamed up today and have been thinking about putting into play on my 4.7m account is in D vils, 1k-2k hc and the same amount of cats, for quick support AND for doing whats mentioned above (devil)

DeletedUser

Openeyes strat can be tweaked to do about the same shadow.

Also, that is for late game purposes, that whole 800-1800 cat deal wouldn't really be effective under a million points

DeletedUser

Ofc, thats why I use it on my nearly 5 mil account and not one thats less than a million lol

And openeyes cat strat, well, we kind of use that too (wasntme) I luv cats <3

and its quite late game, w1.net lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be frank, it really isn't. The top 100 isn't even over 300k yet.

DeletedUser

i think you can have a nuke at any stage. its more about putting a big fn surprise on someones village, when they were just trying to simcity it the whole time. it could be when you both have 2k points, he's just trying to build up, but you shove 1500 guys on him and hed going to cry when he's out after spending a month building up his pretty city.

DeletedUser452

I use a range of nukes for different types of stacks. If for instance, they are sword heavy, I'll send a nuke with a lot of LC.