Nuts Discussion Thread.

DeletedUser

Hey guys i made a declaration section and just wanted to keep that clear so can you guys please carry on your discussion on here.

REMEBER!

nice.jpg

DeletedUser

Nuts rule. They are, by far, the best tribe that has set their foot on us3. Watch have been pretty decent too!

DeletedUser

Definitely not the best tribe ever to be on US3. Sub-par players who are only on top because other tribes were betrayed or got bored due to lack of competition :confused:.

DeletedUser

Which other tribes got betrayed? Are you talking about smash? Yeah, a tribe that couldn't win a war against axe, who was 5 times smaller than them and then had to mass recruit everyone around them.

I reckon there has been another tribe that has gone but it had nothing with betrayal. My respects to .187/redrum.

DeletedUser

Um, we did win the war against =AXE=. It was basically expansion. Just because they reformed/have 100 villages left, doesn't mean they won :rolleyes:.

But I said "betrayed or quit due to boredom". That doesn't mean multiples of both. You misunderstood my point.

DeletedUser

It was written just fine. Stop trying to make my grammar an excuse for misreading my post.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you actually write what you mean to say clearly it would be so much easier.

Here, I'll help you: "Hey, I'm u6s5l and I'm here to spam the forums. My leadership was faulty and I hold a grudge on carsi for going with the players from my tribe instead of fighting against them. Now I see the perfect opportunity to bash him on public forums and take out any ounce of respect he might have"

Oh....that's what you meant!!!! Ok, then, that is your opinion.

DeletedUser

You're hilarious :rolleyes:.

Here, let me help you get your point across:

"Hey, I'm xironfistx and I haven't read the rules, don't know what spam is, and think everyone else is spamming if they aren't saying how great Nuts is. I think carsinated is the greatest person who ever lived and I'd do anything for him even though he's likely to stab me in the back like he did everyone else. Now I see a great opportunity to show my blind devotion to my leader."

That's what you meant, right? Thanks, that's your opinion.

And that is why Nuts is such a fail tribe. I almost wish Smash had planned to war Nuts, it might've gotten members interested and gotten rid of ye who don't deserve to win the world.

DeletedUser1627

LOL ,you cant win any argument here u6s5l. fail tribe? #1 and staying here,lol. We got to #1 by failing? good one ,man ,you are out of things to say about us i guess,now we are a fail tribe,backstabber tribe ,noob tribe,come on ,lets hear some more :) im sure you can dig up some more stupid comments about the guys who are kiking your butts .Let me hear how smash already won this world thats why they quit ,i loved that one too :)

DeletedUser2247

You're hilarious :rolleyes:.

Here, let me help you get your point across:

"Hey, I'm xironfistx and I haven't read the rules, don't know what spam is, and think everyone else is spamming if they aren't saying how great Nuts is. I think carsinated is the greatest person who ever lived and I'd do anything for him even though he's likely to stab me in the back like he did everyone else. Now I see a great opportunity to show my blind devotion to my leader."

tears and hugs because no 1 appreciates u or-al

That's what you meant, right? Thanks, that's your opinion.

yes and u have what to say worth reading??

[And that is why Nuts is such a fail tribe. I almost wish Smash had planned to war Nuts, it might've gotten members interested and gotten rid of ye who don't deserve to win the world.
/B]

but u didn`t so except lose pick up the 2 pieces of dignity u had and flush them down the drain as you have us3

DeletedUser

Like I said, carsinated doesn't normally make much sense :). And I'm not talking about his grammar/spelling, I mean his posts have no logic behind them :).

DeletedUser1627

6 GOOD REASONS WHY OR-EL IS NOT WORTH ARGUEING WITH ----HERE ARE A FEW OF HIS CONTRADICTING QUOTES AND EXCUSES IN THE FORUMS
________________________________________________________________________________
#1)"So, let's get down to business with a little Smash reasoning. Why did Smash fall? Smash fell, because Smash won." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#2)"The best fight you can give them is quitting, because then they'll be forced to turn on everyone else, and themselves" u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#3)"All players in Smash, this is the last circular you'll receive as members of Smash. It will detail every reason Smash fell" u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#4)"We lost because of our own players, not anyone else." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#5)"Hopefully, you all know just as much as I do that Smash was the best tribe on W3, and that we easily could've won the world had we all stuck it out." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#6)"Smash won W3, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You know it, I know it, and every other tribe knows it. The only reason TW staff doesn't declare it for us, is we got too bored to continue." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el

OR-EL/----->Did you win or loose? Did you leave or not leave? did you fall or rise? You seem to contradict yourself in every quote? and we are actually argueing with you? LOL and my favorite one was #2 Best fight is to quit ,Good one :)

DeletedUser

Nuts rule. They are, by far, the best tribe that has set their foot on us3. Watch have been pretty decent too!

You just raised term "deluded" to a whole new and previously unseen heights. Congratulations. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, that was what I was aiming for.

In my defense, the rate of the arguments against nuts was so poor that I saw myself in the need to do the exact same thing but support nuts. Although, to reach the same levels of argumentation that we have seen from or-el, I would have to have said: "Nuts are, by far, the best tribe any server of TW has seen."

DeletedUser

Throw a fit? Quitting as rank 1 and 3 villages before rank 2 has 2? First to 10k ODA and First to 10k ODD? I mean the list goes on, so yes I can say your a rubbish player Or-al as I've been rank 1 enough times to call you so. Thinking you are a big boy because you are a mod which I understand matt helped you get does not mean you can play nor understand the basic's of this game.

Or-al, how about this? you make a account on the rim and ill give you 2 weeks head start then I'll make an account and I bet I will rim you.

Note to mods, leave my post's alone.

DeletedUser

6 GOOD REASONS WHY OR-EL IS NOT WORTH ARGUEING WITH ----HERE ARE A FEW OF HIS CONTRADICTING QUOTES AND EXCUSES IN THE FORUMS
________________________________________________________________________________
#1)"So, let's get down to business with a little Smash reasoning. Why did Smash fall? Smash fell, because Smash won." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#2)"The best fight you can give them is quitting, because then they'll be forced to turn on everyone else, and themselves" u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#3)"All players in Smash, this is the last circular you'll receive as members of Smash. It will detail every reason Smash fell" u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#4)"We lost because of our own players, not anyone else." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#5)"Hopefully, you all know just as much as I do that Smash was the best tribe on W3, and that we easily could've won the world had we all stuck it out." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el
#6)"Smash won W3, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You know it, I know it, and every other tribe knows it. The only reason TW staff doesn't declare it for us, is we got too bored to continue." u6s5l./Lelouch./Or-el

OR-EL/----->Did you win or loose? Did you leave or not leave? did you fall or rise? You seem to contradict yourself in every quote? and we are actually argueing with you? LOL and my favorite one was #2 Best fight is to quit ,Good one :)

This is not only trolling on a majorly pathetic level, but you don't seem to be capable of comprehending the comments that he is stating. I am going to go in to a bit of simplified points for you to be able to understand the meaning behind the (out of context) quotes.

1. Smash had so little competition left that the tribe got bored. In their eyes they won by beating all the decent players outside of the tribe, although clearly they haven't technically won. Arguably, bordeom killed Smash due to having nobody left worth fighting.

2. I suspect Or-el is meaning here that if a group quits, the people attacking are forced to turn on a stronger opponent. Giving that tribe a better fight.

3. It means what it says. It doesn't contradict anything you posted him saying. Lol.

4. They lost because of their own players getting bored, due to killing all the competition. That's why X-Men formed, unless I'm mistaken and that was purely for backstabbing their ex-tribesmates?

5. It means what it says. It doesn't contradict anything you posted him saying. Lol.

6. In their eyes they won. Victories come on different levels. They won by killing all the decent competition. I would hardly say Nuts was a good tribe...

Anyway. My point is this:

Intelligence. Please use it.

DeletedUser1627

Smash never ever fought us so how can you say nuts was never a good tribe,they quit when they could have fought us? but didnt ,smash even declared on axe and never took them out ? we watched but nothing happened. So let me see now,nuts sucks ,thats why they are #1? everyone gave us these vills? we never fought anyone for them? As far as Im concerned ,smash sucked,period,I never saw them fight any tribe and rim them? look how many we rimmed ,or cant you count that high?Smash was so great they quit ,is that what your saying? lmao.you are just like the rest of these cronies ,full of themselves with tons of excuses. BTW--- he states smash won and smash lost ,in my oppinion he contridicts himself ,i dont need explaination /or need someone to tell me what he MEANT to say. And stop trying to sound like your intelligent,your here are you not? professor?

DeletedUser

Anyway. My point is this:

Intelligence. Please use it.

After reading his latest post, I assume that it's above his ability.

Smash never ever fought us so how can you say nuts was never a good tribe,they quit when they could have fought us?

Smash and Nuts were allies at the time.
I remember the times when I was looking at the map and was annoyed that we were allies with NUTS, as I saw so much food there. Your growth speed was no match to SMASH and if we were allowed to noble NUTS, you wouldn't be around here anymore.

but didnt ,smash even declared on axe and never took them out ?

There was hardly anything to take out, SMASH was picking them one after another without much of an effort.

So let me see now,nuts sucks ,thats why they are #1? everyone gave us these vills? we never fought anyone for them?

Nuts are first only because every other decent tribe had already quit the world, exactly the same situation with SPERG and US2. What you do now is bully smaller tribes and players, as well as noble inactives. I see no skill there. Your tribe had more patience and less desire for competitive game, that's why SMASH isn't here, but NUTS is.

As far as Im concerned ,smash sucked,period,I never saw them fight any tribe and rim them?

Amusing.

BTW--- he states smash won and smash lost ,in my oppinion he contridicts himself ,i dont need explaination /or need someone to tell me what he MEANT to say. And stop trying to sound like your intelligent,your here are you not? professor?

You indeed need some intelligence to understand what he was trying to say, overall you make yourself and whole NUTS tribe look like fools, you shouldn't be allowed to come on forums :/
My conclusion about you - ignorance is bliss.