Nuts Discussion Thread.

DeletedUser1627

:) well im here till they throw me off ,lol. Trying was key word professor,but thats NOT what he said.

DeletedUser

all i see is a bunch of comments made by a bunch of Quiters, no matter how you try to excuse it, hide it, or deny it, you all are quiters, and we are #1. thats the facts jack

DeletedUser

"You all quitted so we must be awesome-er than you becuz you quitted and we didn't!"

That's not quite how it works, buddy. Go check out other worlds, like W10. CTRL was one of the best (not debating that they were the best) tribes on the .net server, but they quit before winning because they too got bored.

"Oh but dey quitted so dey must suckeded more dan everyone else"

Again, not how it works.

DeletedUser

Nuts .. how great are they:

1. Corehug your competition.
2. Be lucky with tons of inexperienced players in the rim, ready to suck up.
3. Be lucky again with the few tribes that could do something about it, but lack the spine for it.
4. ...?
5. pr0fit.

There is little skill in their strategy, but yeah, it kinda works.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1627

so let me get this straight,if you are bigger than the rest of the tribes and get bored and quit you win and are the best, and how come its the players who suck and have no chance on this world who write how nuts is a noob tribe and lucky and whatever excuse they can think of?lmao,well ,it must really suck to be takin out by a bunch of noobs huh? lol, you are all pathetic. We have to be the luckiest tribe in TW history,won every war we fought,5 times bigger than the compitition,full tribe of active members , boy am i glad we are lucky :) D.O.A----your tribe is so awesome,I really wish we were that good,we would be #10 if we were and not #1 lmao. Your turn is coming against the noob tribe ,we will see how good you really are(but of course you will come up with another idiotic excuse of why noobs kikt your butts ,we will probably have to get lucky again huh? You are all a bunch of crybabies with a book of excuses .Call us what you want ,at the end we will still be here ,you will not :)Cry Harder

DeletedUser

I can't even imagine how you can believe what you say. But whatever gets you to sleep at night, my good man, whatever gets you to sleep.

DeletedUser

all i see is a bunch of comments made by a bunch of Quiters, no matter how you try to excuse it, hide it, or deny it, you all are quiters, and we are #1. thats the facts jack

True. A lot of people who are posting here quit us3.

Being number 1 means nothing. I see no reason what you have done to deserve it. To me, Nuts is like the rank 1 tribe you see for the first week of a world. Recruit anybody they can, and avoid any sort of fight until they run out of people who will accept invites :p

DeletedUser

True. A lot of people who are posting here quit us3.

Being number 1 means nothing. I see no reason what you have done to deserve it. To me, Nuts is like the rank 1 tribe you see for the first week of a world. Recruit anybody they can, and avoid any sort of fight until they run out of people who will accept invites :p

I try not to get involved in squabbles, not saying that any of you are wrong but this above statement is false. Nuts was a tribe that originated from World 49. 85% of the people who are in the tribe now are people from the World 49 tribe called PEST. We didn't just recruit anyone, also we are always eager to fight, thats the reason we are still around, we always have Op's on and love to fight.

( Just My View )

DeletedUser

Ordinarily, I'd leave you to your view, but that's just funny.

5 of your current members used to be in Smash. That already brings the total amount of players in the tribe down who could've been in W49 down to around 88%. You merged in another 5 Watch members. That brings it to 76%. 5 ex-Krusty members. That brings it to 63%. At best, only 13 of your members actually started with Nuts, and even then it's not really that true. You recruited a lot of your members, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

Hehe, didnt mean literally, but we merged into account but we do have loads of everyone from over on World 49 ;)

DeletedUser

Regardless, we both know your 85% is more like 20%, and you recruited members to avoid fights.

DeletedUser

Regardless, we both know your 85% is more like 20%, and you recruited members to avoid fights.

Recruiting good players to avoid slow growth is a very good idea.

DeletedUser

"You all quitted so we must be awesome-er than you becuz you quitted and we didn't!"

That's not quite how it works, buddy. Go check out other worlds, like W10. CTRL was one of the best (not debating that they were the best) tribes on the .net server, but they quit before winning because they too got bored.

Again, not how it works.

not saying they sucked, not saying anyone sucked, just stating the facts, if you quit, your a quitter. argue that.

DeletedUser

Recruiting good players to avoid slow growth is a very good idea.

Recruiting players to avoid wars, however, is not something that the community calls "earning" the top spot. Which is what was being commented on.

Original Quote: Being number 1 means nothing. I see no reason what you have done to deserve it. To me, Nuts is like the rank 1 tribe you see for the first week of a world. Recruit anybody they can, and avoid any sort of fight until they run out of people who will accept invites :p.

not saying they sucked, not saying anyone sucked, just stating the facts, if you quit, your a quitter. argue that.

If you kick someone, you're a kicker. If you lead one tribe, you're a leader. If you punch someone, you're a puncher. If you delete a post, you're a deleter.

Is it just me, or is it strange that doing something once hereby defines you as one who does it according to hangingloose?

Argue that? I just did. Yeah, people quit W3. Cool story bro. Doesn't make us "quitters", it means we quit once.

DeletedUser

CTRL were a very good tribe. Die. was better.

Die. started to lose the moment they started with the merge/recruit in other k/strategy. The core of the tribe was lost and then they failed. I know, I was there. CTRL had a bunch of good players that just took the advantage of an over expansive strategy that did not take into account that growth can only be organic. You cannot act arrogantly and think the rest of the tribes are noobs and then try to recruit them. Even if they are good players (which most of us at MHWK were), you cannot construct loyalty out of nothing.

The reality of it all was that a bunch of players were only loyal to the small group of their friends and were not able to develop close ties with the rest of the tribe. So, again, why did smash fail? The moment they thought they would rule the world and started to mass recruit in other k's.

What is the conclusion?

Die. Die. Die.

DeletedUser

i cant believe you just said "Yeah, people quit W3. Cool story bro. Doesn't make us "quitters", it means we quit once." what the heck does it mean if you quit something,, lmao, it means your a quiter, simple as that, i bet if someone told you the world was round, you would argue that. i think you just like to think you know everything, and you just like to argue. think , ok, i know it hurts, but think harder, if you quit , you are a quitter. if you fight you are a fighter, if you smoke you are a smoker, if you lie you are a lier. are you going, oh never mind, i was going to ask if you are going to argue those, but yeah you will, because you are a arguer. just in case you still are not clear on what quiting is, here. "a person who gives up easily; defeatist."

DeletedUser

quit·ter   [kwit-er] Show IPA
noun
a person who quits or gives up easily, especially in the face of some difficulty, danger, etc.

Just because you do something once, doesn't mean you do it perpetually. Therefore I am not a "quitter", nor are the other posters. Quitting once (when it wasn't even giving up easily) does not justify being called a quitter.

Perhaps you should just admit you're wrong now? Might help you save some face :).

Unlike you, I know what quitting is, and I know what a quitter is. All quitters quit, but not all people who quit are quitters. Got it?

DeletedUser

hey im a player from world 2 but after reading all these posts smash reminds me of the rabbit in the heir and the turtle story... the smash got so good they decided to quit when the finish line was in reach. end conclusion is yeah they may have been good but they didn't win and you cannot say they won a world. you have to cross the finish line to do that and they obviously didn't.

as for nuts, sperg in world 2 gets criticism alot too. personally if a tribe wins a world they are obviously a good enough tribe due to them being dedicated and good enough to beat the game. hell all of us in sperg hate this game but we are dedicated enough to finish through and prove we aren't a fluke. and im sure nuts will do that to.

DeletedUser

die.

Again, not how it works.

Master Megalith said:
I suggest you delve back a few pages, Die. was one of those tribes that had mass appeal, good leadership great aggressive players and a solid history of victories, in the end Die gotattacked by SET,Nomads, Coke and {A*D}A which led to the 'Great War' when BDR, CTRL and to a lesser extent DDB joined the war alongside Die., Die. were defeated by a lack of impetus in the end after a bloody war which lasted about 3 months before Die/'s players fled for other tribes. Many are still around on w10 now.

I always respected Die. a lot, i liked the style they played the game and the outright panic it would cause just from getting a mail from Harlos. The first time i spoke to Harlos (before the great war when TORORG had routed under a Die. onslaught) about Die. recruiting players from MHWK who SET were at war with at the time (over harsh family refugees) I was scared, i must admit having a Die. mail in your inbox was a scary prospect but that is a measure of what Die had become before it's downfall.

Many tribes mirrored the style on Die. including SET and our current enemies one time allies Nomads.

I think that i have been fair with my appraisal of Die., Harlos himself posted on a thread here recently so he may give an account if he'sstill watching events in the greatest of all worlds w10

TRH said:
lol my biased opinion would be TORORG

My influenced opinion would be Muffin

My sensible opinion would be Die.

My current opinion would be SET

My temporary opinion that I had for a short while when BORG declared on BDR was BORG.

But just know 1 thing, CTRL aint the best nomatter HOW good and awesome they do against everyone else and even if they are the best, their just not! Just live with it!

Die. Die. Die.

DeletedUser1627

hey im a player from world 2 but after reading all these posts smash reminds me of the rabbit in the heir and the turtle story... the smash got so good they decided to quit when the finish line was in reach. end conclusion is yeah they may have been good but they didn't win and you cannot say they won a world. you have to cross the finish line to do that and they obviously didn't.

as for nuts, sperg in world 2 gets criticism alot too. personally if a tribe wins a world they are obviously a good enough tribe due to them being dedicated and good enough to beat the game. hell all of us in sperg hate this game but we are dedicated enough to finish through and prove we aren't a fluke. and im sure nuts will do that to.

Thanks ,finally a player who is honest and reads through the stuff these guys are slinging :) thanks again bro:)