Nuts Discussion Thread.

DeletedUser

If Smash does another world, it will be in .net most likely. We do not have a planned world nor are we in one currently.

But that's besides the point. The SmashNasty summed it up. Nuts is not the best tribe to have ever been on W3, as the original argument-spawner claimed.

DeletedUser1627

Thats a Matter of opinion,but anyways ,the only great tribe ive seen in any server in tw is DNY on world 12 .net.They started and fininshed.THATS a great tribe.

And x-smash player u6s5l. keeps bringing up smash .Right after you posted it looks like?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In case you didn't notice, it was you guys who kept talking about how I quit and Smash sucked.

DeletedUser1180

Nuts rule. They are, by far, the best tribe that has set their foot on us3. Watch have been pretty decent too!

By lack of any good opponents that is easy to say. There just aren't many good players around. Or perhaps no good leaders to get them organized. You would expect some players to take villages from Nuts too but looking at the stats that hardly happens. So US3 they rule - partly on the Smash inheritance - but that doesn't mean they would do that good on other worlds.

Are you kidding?

You want to join me again? Since Paperwings quit seems Nuts haven't had any real action.

DeletedUser

If there is a tribe that is fighting, or willing to fight, Nuts - I may be interested in joining an account to assist ;)

DeletedUser

There is a tribe called KIAN. You can talk to any of their members.

DeletedUser2247

Lol smash lost because our players were getting overly bored that every single war we started, the tribe would insta-disband and quit. Our players were quitting left and right. Anyone that thinks I/we didn't have the world by the balls is out of their mind. I don't even know why Smash is still being brought up due to the extreme dominance it had at the time it was still around.

You guys should make a tribe that is actually worth speaking of instead of instantly going back and referring to Smash

Again as I have said plenty of times. We allied Nuts because me and carsinated got along very well as soon as we started talking.
Nuts was not rank 2 at the time, was more like 6 or 7 if I remember properly. We eliminated the rank 2-4 tribes, and you guys overcame 1 other, to gain rank 2.

Smash also had the nearly 3x rank 2, at only 90 days in. That is the most dominant start for a tribe, in tw history, unless there is some crazy world that I cannot remember. I can recall just about every single start of every single .net, .uk., and early .de worlds. So it would have to be on a less populated server, if it was not.

Anyone that knows the game properly and isn't insane knows how good Smash was. I don't know or hope that anyone said Smash was the best tribe, but as for .us tribes, Smash was easily the best without any proper argument. Stats can be bent and skewed and put into any light that anyone wants to. Smash had full control of 3 of the 4 core continents, with about 70% dominance in the 4th, very early on in the world. There will never be a tribe, that dominant, until the end of the world. At that time, the survivors will be just about anyone who didn't get bored and quit.

Now seriously, stop bringing up Smash. It is sad that months after we disbanded people are still complaining and trying to prove a point. It is a game.

This is 100 percent right i do not object the dominance of smash nor the fact they all quit out of boredom. willyb was my pa on this world from the day matt introduced us and when he left a new willy popped up and wasnt as friendly nor willing to work with us as hidden talent did. On the otherhand you as a world overseer should actualy aim to encouraging people to stand up and fight no matter the odds as i have done in my .net days, no 1 likes a quitter and to me they posted or-el`s picture in wikipidia besides the word double failure ;

first for failing you matt for not having him take 3 minutes out of his nothing life and write ... hi we have issues in smash and some more stressing then others like matt is unable to be on tw for real world issues...then when things hit the fan come running on skype asking me to attack lastman and paper lol

second for coming back on paperwings account to try and fight nuts and fail as declaring us all noobs on puplic forums when the day after i noble 7 villages no snipes or recaps and you QUIT again making even more outrageous excuses.

I am tired of being played as the bad guy when i am 1 of tw`s most willing players to forget noobness and try and teach other tw future world rulers the same way i was taught. starting back in w41 a world where i had mentors open there own arms and teach me and made me who i am today.

note or-el started bringing up old school news and had little respect for the actual alliance i worked hard on earning which left open door for smash to go for axe. then from sat account in smash i saw the mails about inactivity well every world has same issues. i understand people getting tired seeing members getting lazy and not taking part in ops quitting without even a mail and so on.

as for paperwings- simple he was untrust worthy leaving nuts without a skype mail and now understanding or-el`s role i am not surprised and i do not regret for a second taking him out since he was the worlds largest threat.

never sure who is playing paperwings account and having each co player blame the other co player for behavior got old really fast.

as for sinistersoul since his name was brought up simple there also i was in x-men (who lastman created giving me duke title of non team players)we were taking out some people i cant remember there names and sinistersoul stacked a village that a nuts member had to resend nobles to due to missing on loyalty and then silly sinistersoul nobled the village hours later and well that snake got stomped aswell. yet he did admit his wrong doings and i believed became a stronger player for the future.the best was smash skype chat and every 2 days sinistersoul posted can we attack nuts now???? lol maybe he should have thought the idea rather then screw himself into seeing the rim

matt basicly going back to the top of this post i remember the 3 to 1 village count nuts vs smash and it never worried me too much because of players like paperwings who were stuck in a small minded cluster leading to no where. Ulmedas showed him that o wait i was sitting.

Carsinated

DeletedUser2247

does paper float on water?? why r u crying still on our forums go to your own world and work hard at attacking with spears and quitting. dont try something new like wining because face it u will just disappoint everyone again

DeletedUser

does paper float on water?? why r u crying still on our forums go to your own world and work hard at attacking with spears and quitting. dont try something new like wining because face it u will just disappoint everyone again

I don't know you much, but you're already kind of annoying...

I'm inclined to say that I wish you would stop spamming off-topic randomness as well, don't be picking a fight with Or-El

DeletedUser

e2ekiel, he thinks he's great because he got his tribe to backstab Smash on W3 with his lies, and "forced" me to quit. He's rather funny, as I've said before.

Nuts is a joke, lead by a gang of bullies. I'm sure if the bullied players in Nuts realized they could simply remove your "gang", carsinated, you'd be in a lot more trouble than you know. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince them to believe that they could, though a few did work up the courage ;).

DeletedUser2247

I don't know you much, but you're already kind of annoying...

I'm inclined to say that I wish you would stop spamming off-topic randomness as well, don't be picking a fight with Or-El

u think i picked the fight hmmm maybe but the difference is i won 2 times on or-el and he still cries when i am just encouraging him to come back to world 3 and fail again

btw who r u in game would gladly come visit you aswell e2ekiel

DeletedUser

I'm sure there are plenty of accounts in our enemy tribe of W1 that would love to have you so we can rim you in a fair fight ;).

Like I said, go stick with your "best ever" tribe of Nuts. Pitiful excuse for a tribe that it is, anyways. But if you stick your neck anywhere else, you're in my domain. And trust me, my domain won't be friendly to you ;).

DeletedUser

go to w1 buddy, same name, please attack me, my ODD needs improvement

DeletedUser2247

so basically u came here to protect or-el by saying i am picking a fight with him and now u r saying u dont have acc on us3 either wow or-el found a friend glad to hear but from what i hear w1 is same or-el failure story after declaring ownership of the world as for joining there i have no reason to when i am right here on w3 where all the fun is otherwise you guys would b busy elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Um, he and I are both in W1 set to win the world.

But whatever, let's stop talking about me and my friends who actually stick up for me, while yours are only with you to win.

What do you plan to do if your tribemates actually figure out they can beat you if they team up, as they don't like you very much from what I hear ;)?

DeletedUser2247

i will do the same thing u did Quit Run and Cry how IF this and IF that I would own the world bla bla bla

DeletedUser548

Alright, as this is a "Nuts Discussion Thread" (the title is useful, and accurate :D) Please keep everything here related to Nuts. Any more off-topic/spam in this thread will be dealt with.

DeletedUser

Please stop talking about me. I've been over this.

So you'd quit? That seems rather easy, then ;).