Nuts Discussion Thread.

DeletedUser2247

i am nuts leader and i fight till the end you would know that but you quitted and i am going to run to top of us3 now and nothing u can do about it.

Time4Sleep 7 0 7 508.863 1.248.605 i stopped taking vills from this war the day u quit 7-0 baby o YEA

DeletedUser

What part of stop talking about me, it's off-topic, did you not understand?

You said 5 minutes ago you'd quit if your tribe turned on you, now you'd fight to the end? Make up your mind :).

DeletedUser2247

i was just trying to be in your shoes and well my heart to fight is bigger then yours so yes no doubt i would continu fighting especialy since i am not clustered and have more friends then you admit i have but try me some time i am here waiting :)
and my 7-0 stats on you show that. what stats against me do u have to show for????

DeletedUser1627

I'm sure there are plenty of accounts in our enemy tribe of W1 that would love to have you so we can rim you in a fair fight ;).

Like I said, go stick with your "best ever" tribe of Nuts. Pitiful excuse for a tribe that it is, anyways. But if you stick your neck anywhere else, you're in my domain. And trust me, my domain won't be friendly to you ;).

lol,If you were 1/2 as good as you think you are you would still be in world 3 but i dont see you here?

DeletedUser2247

he is going to co play me in us3 if he accepts maybe we can put the past behind us and learn from a true tw mentor