Nuts Discussion Thread.

DeletedUser1627

Alls im sayin is we may not be the "best" in tw but we are the best in world 3US and we are definately not noobs ,All it takes is being active and working togeather and we do that well :) You can call us whatever you want but bottom line is we own the world and we are going to keep owning it until its over.Now if we are noobs then that doesnt say much for everyone else in here ,present and past,since we rimmed them,or are rimming them or made them quit.I hear a ton of excuses from everyone who crossed paths with us ,and again ,bottom line:we are still here stronger than ever.We must be doing something right?

DeletedUser

Alls im sayin is we may not be the "best" in tw but we are the best in world 3US and we are definately not noobs ,All it takes is being active and working togeather and we do that well :) You can call us whatever you want but bottom line is we own the world and we are going to keep owning it until its over.Now if we are noobs then that doesnt say much for everyone else in here ,present and past,since we rimmed them,or are rimming them or made them quit.I hear a ton of excuses from everyone who crossed paths with us ,and again ,bottom line:we are still here stronger than ever.We must be doing something right?

here here , but you forgot to mention that we are a bunch of backstabing, double crossing , no good for nothing noobs.

DeletedUser1627

Google this

True. A lot of people who are posting here quit us3.

Being number 1 means nothing. I see no reason what you have done to deserve it. To me, Nuts is like the rank 1 tribe you see for the first week of a world. Recruit anybody they can, and avoid any sort of fight until they run out of people who will accept invites :p

Googly,at first i thought you were not a bad guy,and above all the stuff but you proved me wrong ,First off #1 means nothing? well lets see ,do we not play this game to win ? lol, (second stupid statement)--->I see no reason what you have done to deserve it??? and avoid any sort of fight----> how about this,we came into this world ranked 238 ,fought every tribe in here (smash excluded because of diplomacy) and they were usually bigger than us,Go-Kill,Redrum,WoW,Legend,End,Axe,InTens,Elite,Alone,and im sure there are quite a few more i have forgotten (Third stupid statement)--> Recruit anybody---we came into us3 with about 15 players from .net worlds that i trusted and were active,only recruited players that were active and were friends of our tribesmates and like every big tribe in TW since it started ,recruited the best players from the tribes we fought.(LAST STUPID STATEMENT)until they run out of people who will accept invites----> we will never run out of players that want into nuts :) I suggest you do your homework before saying anything about any tribe in here so at least you know what you are talking about or at least LOOK like you know what you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First off #1 means nothing? well lets see ,do we not play this game to win ? lol,

We do. But we also play to play the game. I seem to remember Nuts being too scared to take on the previous rank 1 tribe? Oh that's right, your one opportunity for a proper fight and you go for the alliance instead oO

(second stupid statement)--->I see no reason what you have done to deserve it??? and avoid any sort of fight----> how about this,we came into this world ranked 238 ,fought every tribe in here (smash excluded because of diplomacy)

See bolded part above. It's easy to pick on the talentless tribes.

Recruit anybody---we came into us3 with about 15 players from .net worlds that i trusted and were active,only recruited players that were active and were friends of our tribesmates and like every big tribe in TW since it started ,recruited the best players from the tribes we fought.

Recruit the talent, meaning you don't actually take out any of the talent. Meaning you recruit over fighting. I'd get bored of that method of "warring".

(LAST STUPID STATEMENT)until they run out of people who will accept invites----> we will never run out of players that want into nuts :) I suggest you do your homework before saying anything about any tribe in here so at least you know what you are talking about or at least LOOK like you know what you are talking about.

Didn't realise I am making a stupid statement because people want to join the #1 tribe? Also, not sure why it is relevant. I have yet to see anything on the externals that doesn't change my old view of Nuts being a bunch of cowards hiding behind an alliance with Smash. If you can change that, you change my view on Nuts. But I think my view is fairly valid.

Please try to format your posts a bit - it's annoying reading block text without paragraphs.

DeletedUser1627

lol Cowards? ,OK i seem to recall getting an alliance just before smash declared on AXE (which by the way,they never rimmed and more than twice the size) I wonder why that was???? wait----- another excuse coming up----------.BTW ,if we were such cowards why did they not take us out?? BS and more BS now tell me smash was the best again ,i love hearing that part ,lmao ,so you are saying nuts were cowards and smash chose them to be there only allies? Hmmmmmmm -sounds ood to me ?Every time you speak you prove my point

DeletedUser

Because you can't read all the posts, he's not saying you're not the best in W3 atm. That's not much of an accomplishment. You were not the best ever to be on W3, as some have claimed. That's the point he's making. Nor are you all that good, for that matter.

You didn't rim 90% of the players you think you did. You can't be better than Smash, considering you never rimmed most of the players, and even if you did it was only after the majority had already quit. Better than all of them? Never.

DeletedUser

lol Cowards? ,OK i seem to recall getting an alliance just before smash declared on AXE

So you got an alliance with Smash. Deleted completely irrelevant part. No point made once the useless crap is removed.

BTW ,if we were such cowards why did they not take us out??

Cowardice = you being too scared to take on the one challenge you could have had. It matters not that they didn't choose to attack you. You hid behind the alliance out of fear. Your argument has literally, no point.

now tell me smash was the best again ,i love hearing that part ,lmao

Smash showed some talent. Nuts hasn't from what I've seen. Therefore, Smash was better than Nuts ever has been so far

so you are saying nuts were cowards and smash chose them to be there only allies? Hmmmmmmm -sounds ood to me ?Every time you speak you prove my point

If it were me leading Smash, I would have picked the cowardly tribe as an ally to ensure D could be focuse elsewhere, and dealt with you later (knowing you'd be too cowardly to attack). Doesn't sound odd to me. Sounds like a tactic.

Every time you speak, you make 0 point, speak a load of garbage, and end up saying "you prove my point" without even making a point in the first place.

DeletedUser

I like the part about how as soon as you disagreed with him, he stopped thinking you weren't that bad a guy. Shows the type of players Nuts has; agree, or stop talking because you'll get pounded on. Too bad some PnPers have nothing to fear in being honest, unlike some of the members Nuts oppresses :D.

DeletedUser

I like the part about how as soon as you disagreed with him, he stopped thinking you weren't that bad a guy. Shows the type of players Nuts has; agree, or stop talking because you'll get pounded on. Too bad some PnPers have nothing to fear in being honest, unlike some of the members Nuts oppresses :D.

I wasn't going to bother commenting on that, but it's a valid point :p

DeletedUser1627

kissy kissy :) are you 2 a couple?lol #1 oops did i say that again?

DeletedUser

Seems to me someone is flamebaiting hard. Too bad, we know you're wrong and you know it, so you resort to these provocations and tactics that only show you don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser1627

lol, im tired from golfing all day,have no energy to argue with nit wits ,im going to let you and googly have the forum now,you can tell each other how great you are and how great you tribe WAS,and whatever else you guys want to tell each other,lol ,Im done arguing with little kids ,but it was fun for a while.Thanks guys(or kids) Ill read the next post before i leave cause i know it will make me laugh like all the others #1 ooops said it again ,shoot

DeletedUser

I like how we're the kids, but he resorts to insulting us and ignoring our points :D.

DeletedUser

kissy kissy :) are you 2 a couple?lol
Would be a match made in heaven, but I don't think he likes guys :p

Im going to let you and googly have the forum now,you can tell each other how great you are and how great you tribe WAS,and whatever else you guys want to tell each other,lol ,Im done arguing with little kids ,but it was fun for a while.

For the record, I was never in a tribe with Or-el on us3, as far as I can recall. Possibly not at all, unless he was in Barney too.

There is a difference between making a decent point and having a forum. I don't "have" a forum. I am a guest of various forums, and am not afraid to speak my mind.

You've said before that you used to think I made lots of good points. The moment I make a point about your tribe though, you argue back with useless junk, thinking it makes a valid counter-point, and imply that I have no idea what I am talking about. It's amazing how people suddenly think you've gone from a logical poster to a "little kid" the moment their tribe is under scrutiny.

Insulting people, and then calling THEM childish, is hypocrisy to extremes. If this thread is resorting to insults, I guess that's on par with the crap you were originally posting ;)

But I guess, Nuts ftw? I'm certainly convinced you're a great tribe now... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1627

the top one was posted by u6s5l.at the end of smash--
For the record, Smash at it's peak was rank 1, with 3,468,433 points (over double rank 2 and over triple rank 3), held over 16 of the top 20 players and over 30 of the top 40, held rank 1 ODA (over triple, almost quadruple rank 2), ODD, and ODT (over triple rank 2), had around 35 members, and had over 400 villages (again, over double rank 2).

For the record, Nuts at it's peak IS rank 1, with 15.258.199 points (over triple rank 2 and over quadrouple rank 3), held over 13 of the top 20 players and over 28 of the top 40, held rank 1 ODA (over quadruple rank 2), ODD, and ODT (over 5 times rank 2), had around 40 members, and had over 1610 villages (again, over triple rank 2).

now it sure looks to me like nuts stats are by far better than smashes?Not bad for a bunch of cowards ,noobs,backstabbers,and whatever else you can call us ,lol,And we dont Quit :)

DeletedUser

Smash was out of the game a long time ago, and at that point was a stronger tribe in you in all aspects.

Ergo, your stats can't fairly be compared, as you've had a lot longer to build on your stats. Nice try though ;)
Also, I thought you said you were just going to stop digging your own hole?

DeletedUser

Lol smash lost because our players were getting overly bored that every single war we started, the tribe would insta-disband and quit. Our players were quitting left and right. Anyone that thinks I/we didn't have the world by the balls is out of their mind. I don't even know why Smash is still being brought up due to the extreme dominance it had at the time it was still around.

You guys should make a tribe that is actually worth speaking of instead of instantly going back and referring to Smash

Again as I have said plenty of times. We allied Nuts because me and carsinated got along very well as soon as we started talking.
Nuts was not rank 2 at the time, was more like 6 or 7 if I remember properly. We eliminated the rank 2-4 tribes, and you guys overcame 1 other, to gain rank 2.

Smash also had the nearly 3x rank 2, at only 90 days in. That is the most dominant start for a tribe, in tw history, unless there is some crazy world that I cannot remember. I can recall just about every single start of every single .net, .uk., and early .de worlds. So it would have to be on a less populated server, if it was not.

Anyone that knows the game properly and isn't insane knows how good Smash was. I don't know or hope that anyone said Smash was the best tribe, but as for .us tribes, Smash was easily the best without any proper argument. Stats can be bent and skewed and put into any light that anyone wants to. Smash had full control of 3 of the 4 core continents, with about 70% dominance in the 4th, very early on in the world. There will never be a tribe, that dominant, until the end of the world. At that time, the survivors will be just about anyone who didn't get bored and quit.

Now seriously, stop bringing up Smash. It is sad that months after we disbanded people are still complaining and trying to prove a point. It is a game.

DeletedUser

after seeing all of this i think smash would have done better on a .net server... there you wouldn't have been bored and would have more competition. to me .us is like easy mode for this game and .net is normal mode. now if smash is in .net point me to the world so i can see how well they are doing.