Nuts Proper Declaration.

DeletedUser

Who is this tw error bite me guy? I wanna know his IGN name so I can see if any of the laughable timings/fakes etc I have seen belong to him.

I also love how Nuts members are calling out big time for the world to end, when in reality they are most likely going to be knocked off their perch.

DeletedUser2247

Who is this tw error bite me guy? I wanna know his IGN name so I can see if any of the laughable timings/fakes etc I have seen belong to him.

I also love how Nuts members are calling out big time for the world to end, when in reality they are most likely going to be knocked off their perch.

time4sleep... might pay a visite to you soon enough but i rather let u build up a few more villages first :)

Looks like you guys maybe underestimated KIAN a bit huh? In my view several things are going on with the war between KIAN and Nuts:

1. Nuts is very noobish yes thats how we got here nobling out the number 1 player on the world
2. Nuts has alot of inactives. yes only difference is look at my user file and note how few i nobled
3. Nuts has not turned their full attention to KIAN yet why would we have to do that you guys suck come op`s me and see for yourselves

if u actually believe you stand a chance on this world come get some and as you see i killed every other forum poster on this world ty for giving me reason not to flat line again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

time4sleep... might pay a visite to you soon enough but i rather let u build up a few more villages first :)

Looks like you guys maybe underestimated KIAN a bit huh? In my view several things are going on with the war between KIAN and Nuts:

1. Nuts is very noobish yes thats how we got here nobling out the number 1 player on the world
2. Nuts has alot of inactives. yes only difference is look at my user file and note how few i nobled
3. Nuts has not turned their full attention to KIAN yet why would we have to do that you guys suck come op`s me and see for yourselves

if u actually believe you stand a chance on this world come get some and as you see i killed every other forum poster on this world ty for giving me reason not to flat line again

I call you bluff on this
You are not Time4Sleep if you was Time4Sleep then your account would be active, but it's 2days 16hrs (at present INACTIVE)
Therefore your a coward and can't show your true identity.
If you really are Time4Sleep then please explain to us why your on the band4life account sniping trains while the Time4Sleep account is inactive?
To me that sounds like either it's an outsider on the Band4lLife account or you yourself (Time4Sleep) know's his password, if you are the true Time4Sleep then if I am correct knowing two account passwords is a ban-able offense.
Therefore I believe you are not Time4Sleep
So stop being a coward and hiding behind accounts thats inactive and pretending to be them.
Who are you really ?
Or are you too much of of a coward you can't let others know the real you?

Ohh tw error bite me I nearly forgot this vital information
Correct me if I am wrong.
But I do believe that not less than one month ago you was planning on getting players in to take down Nuts?
And yet your on a Nuts account
sorry for LMAO but Nuts are clearly unaware of your secret plans to take them down which obviously led to you playing for them
If I was Nuts I'd show you the where the exit sign is, as your not to be trusted

DeletedUser

I did my research and time4sleep is not tw error bite me if he is then I will forward all the convos I have on him being on the band4life account to the mods considering the time4sleep account is an inactive account

DeletedUser2389

Inactive based on what? Cause if he's inactive then these mails between me and him in-game must be imaginary.

all the convos I have on him being on the band4life account

Ever hear of account sitting?

DeletedUser2247

I did my research and time4sleep is not tw error bite me if he is then I will forward all the convos I have on him being on the band4life account to the mods considering the time4sleep account is an inactive account

HMMM CARSI GETS BANNED AGAIN THIS TIME FOR BEING INACTIVE LOL I m time4sleep and carsinated on skype would like to confirm with you this without a doubt if not go see sir or-el and find out for yourself

DeletedUser548

Guys, please get back on topic of the declaration. Can anyone put up any stats for the tribes that Nuts is warring with?

DeletedUser2389

Guys, please get back on topic of the declaration.

Considering the externals are practically dead for this world, any kind of posting is better then none.

Anyway OT, here's one of the wars:

Side 1:
Tribes: KIAN
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 607
Side 2: 2,249
Difference: 1,642

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 100
Difference: 61

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,854,903
Side 2: 17,023,446
Difference: 14,168,543

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 366,792
Side 2: 848,199
Difference: 481,407

chart

DeletedUser

Interesting how you post stats from the last 3 months, here is the stats from the last week.

Side 1:
Tribes: KIAN
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 137
Difference: 72

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 20
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 336,548
Side 2: 1,062,058
Difference: 725,510

chart

Side 1: 95,852
Side 2: 149,851
Difference: 53,999

chart

Of the 20 conquers against KIAN, 11 were against some of our smallest players (one was near 50k, the rest way below that, our smallest players) and 1 was against an inactive who is no longer in KIAN. That leaves 8 "real" conquers against us, 3 of these were all on the one village which was nobled back and forth between the two tribes this week.

Which means in the last week you have really only conquered 6 villages, while we have conquered 8 (that is minus the two times we retook the village mentioned earlier that went back and forth) Nuts villages. Not a bad showing by KIAN at all, particularly considering the last week Nuts have been focusing on erichoma. His ODD has risen by 3.3M in the past week alone..

It's incredible when you take a detailed look at the stats, they can be so misleading at first when taken on a whim and not thoroughly researched ;)

Here's the stats for the only 2 players nobled by Nuts (there was a 3rd player nobled, capable of defending themselves but the village was 1.5k so I didn't bother to include that as it's pointless and that player had no other part in nobling) this week who have a chance in hell of defending against them (as opposed to the other 12 villages lost who belonged to our smallest players/inactives).

You may aswell ignore total conquers seeing as they're totally irrelevant to this war.

Side 1:
Players: erichoma, The Road Runner
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 135
Difference: 121

chart

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 136,804
Side 2: 1,049,290
Difference: 912,486

chart

Side 1: 78,329
Side 2: 68,629
Difference: 9,700

chart

So between these 2 players in a week when Nuts concentrated more of their efforts than ever on us not only did they manage to lose very few vills, they actually took 1 more :)

And as for the 10 (8 without the back and forth nobles) villages nobled from Nuts earlier mentioned, I can only assume TW stats counts the last week as the last 168 hours (24 x 7) while I simply counted back to the 28th September, coupled with the fact I left out my noble of dansysro who nobled a village my train was en route to, which is why the villages nobled don't add up correctly.

The other two Nuts villages nobled by KIAN last week were:
Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
08 Hopsin (308|492) K43 7,571 dansysro [Nuts] IHaveCandyGetInTheVan [KIAN] 2011-10-04 08:55:14

O boy (370|463) K43 9,952 xironfistx [Nuts] skinnytoothpick [KIAN] 2011-09-27 17:43:35

Now, if only I wrote my college papers with this much enthusiasm... ^^

2 members and only 3 posts. that's clearly big time :rolleyes:

Well you can hardly keep nagging them to end the world after the mods have told you to submit a ticket and have closed the thread :)

And when I hear a tribe saying they have the 2nd best ranked tribe as allies and want the world to end, it screams desperation to me..

DeletedUser2247

Side 1:
Players: erichoma, The Road Runner

they both have more fight then the majority of other kian players even though my sitting put me on top of both of them after 2 days of them trying to get 1 village that i recapped 3 times and the last time with a .400 second gap

i encourage them to continue and we shall never the less come out on top inactive time4sleep will have a round in due time :)

DeletedUser

you missed 1 ;)

Sandwrc

It does not really matter how big the players are.. if they lose towns they lose towns. If they are to small to be part of the 'results' you should not have recruitet them in the first place.
A tribe is a team,.. and a tribe is as strong as the weakest player.. but that is my personal opinion.

And about that 1,5 k village, one of you're fellow tribemen captures a barbarian town way into Nuts region. I did not want that village there so i posted it out to one of our members. I gues the player captured that village with a goal, a NUTS member acts on that capture. If we would not have done that you guy's could tell here that you managed to capture a small town, build it up and 'attack' Nuts from there own territory.... so that just works out both way's

That is the only real comment i got on you're 'presonal papers'.

I can not really say much i'll words about KIAN, cause i did not had any 'personal' issues with you lads. From my part i still respect KIAN, Ingame you guy's stand for you're word.. as far as i can tell.

Best regards,
The Gatekeeper
~EX~- Watchmen....

DeletedUser

Well, if they are going to take out their inactives or kick them from the tribe the moment they start losing villages (as they did with athurugau) then we should take off the stats kolenval (he was out of the game a long time ago) and xironfistx (he's busy all day at his office and is only logging on 3 times a day).

DeletedUser2247

i am going to offer peace tonight hope they accept it then we can redeclare and war stats will be more clear and i would like to nothey they became inactive because of us in the first place :)

DeletedUser

Yet another target that is kicked out of the tribe after he suffers unrecoverable losses. As soon as we start nobling them after nuking the hell out of them they kick them out. Way to boost the stats.

DeletedUser

Yet another inactive that is kicked out of the tribe after he suffers unpreventable losses. As soon as we start nobling them after nuking the hell out of inactives, which is really difficult might I add, they get kicked as soon as KIAN knows there is no hope of the player coming back from inactivity. Way to make it look like we're winning!.

Corrected some spelling.