Nuts Proper Declaration.

DeletedUser

Corrected some spelling.

Corrected even more spelling...

xironfistx said:
Yet another noob that is kicked out of the tribe after he quits as soon as he sees incomings. As soon as Nuts starts nobling them, they get kicked as soon as KIAN knows there is no hope of the player coming back from inactivity because they don't know how to handle attacks on their account and so, one more time, stats are boosted. Way to make it look like we're winning!

DeletedUser

Yet another noob that is kicked out of the tribe after he quits as soon as he sees incomings.

Language fail, didn't realise you could still kick people after they had quit the tribe? I think you need to know when not to take things a bit too far, it was funny once, not so much the second time :)

DeletedUser2389

I think you need to know when not to take things a bit too far

Think your the one who needs to know when not to take things a bit too far, considering your adding words to his posts.

Yet another noob that is kicked out of the tribe after he quits as soon as he sees incomings.

Language fail, didn't realise you could still kick people after they had quit the tribe?

Completely different things. Just cause the player quit doesnt mean he/she still isnt in the tribe.

DeletedUser

So, anyway, after how many incomings and me not being able to log for much part of the weekend and being too lazy to set a sitter, how many villages did they actually nobled? 3 villages? Seriously? The whole might of KIAN and they only got 3 villages from me? And being somewhat inactive in the defense itself? Ok, let's just give them that I stayed all night tagging incomings and moving troops around and that the whole tribe pitched in and sat the account for 72 hours straight...3 villages? That's the same amout of villages I got from them in the same period and without taking such a hard hit.

Seriously guys, if you guys just rely on TWStats to show how much you kick ass then you're doomed.

WE ARE coming for you.
WE ARE going to get you.
WE ARE NUTS!!!

DeletedUser

Someone had issues with my used expression, so here is my reply again specially catered to the tender souls @ tribalwars.us

... cuz we all know forum messages win wars ... speaking of which ... you bunch of lazy <finish the expression however you see fit>

I'll also add a kind reminder to our dear adversaries: You started a war against us roughly 3 months ago ... I know you are having issues with KIAN and all, but atm, your track record looks appalling with a (generous) average of twice as many players which are on (very generous) average twice as big as our players.

You called the war "You started it well don`t CRY" .. but it seems you guys either have a soft spot for our tribe avatar or have a little more issues then you'd like us to believe.

And we know you will start some 'not worthy of our attention' spin kinda thing, or promise us to make up for your failure to entertain us or something to that nature, but instead of being all 3l1Te on the forum, get your ass in game and finish this boring world already, or ST.... wait... thats profanity aint it ...

==> mods ? pls ? Spoilers keep things tidy ..
Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts
Side 2:
Tribes: TEARS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,888
Side 2: 492
Difference: 2,396

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 14
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,592,353
Side 2: 2,629,844
Difference: 17,962,509

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,387
Side 2: 114,695
Difference: 308

chart

And before you start complaining about the time period ... you guys did nothing with the war ... if you take the last few weeks, they look the same on the comparison part... all in all ... nothing to brag about on your behalf. Not on our behalf either, except that we are kinda outnumbered and dont have a team of just veteran players ;)

But by all means, focus on making other people look dumb and incompetent instead of your gameplay ... it's fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2247

post on forums now super hero

if you go by smash definition a world consists of 4 K`s 44 45 54 55 the rest is known as Rim. `Food` and even if your food squirms a few hits with a stick will shut them up as it did for IHaveCandyGetInTheVan

[*spoiler][report_export]C69XdGhHZ2ohw3lrggMz+cP6Wobvzhr+1h9NCZp6EwElY1EmSPCJOv3rpzOQFP2ZeXmUlaod9IFh+GqR1eyxOByoqukErV4n8ANJFMUudfqIzvS/dvsCrZGAYyU3DX6oiUTRtsrurjoEtFfbqenIqWpL8j3ilL9b5maMIu06ZUBsktKtRJgO5ZMNc54PumsvJ/aS6HVdkC9X5XMdZ82BolFKfBhVVOrGpuONQHE56toeX8wLYY0p4IGD+0hesJG41BV83zkT7w6VlT6fjo5+lnh5fqwEEQ==[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]DKFTdGhHZ2ohw3lrggMz+MX6XYbozhr91B9NCZp6EwElYFAiSvyJOv3rpzOQFv2aeH2Wmaod9IFh+GqR0eW7OByoqukHrlsh8ANJFMUsOfyIzvS/dvsCrNuIYi81QnnsikWcvIHorj9PsR7Z5aWFpWRAt3Gsk/YW5yqIb6F2KEIm3p7hCNVCqd5BP9YM8m9rJPaVonQSkS9X5XFQK4HN7h0GMR0RXeONouPFTnB17ddSWspOachlrM2ds01f/Jb31Q1533ETpQnZk3eXjo8=[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]DaxRMCVFbWErwjwmgAE69cD+WobvhVX/0FZNCdd5GAxtLVQnTPfFc/rtoDOXF7fXfHiQkuZRuM0ttCbb1em3dVDk5qVKrlgitU8FWIlgdbDEgrjzOrdO4dyHbCszCzfmg03Z84LtpzcF/xre5enIrG1M/j3g3fFfq2bHb+R+KEIm3p7hCNRCqN5BP9JD9G8vJPaS6HRbli9X5XFQK4HN7h0GMFQaU+THpKbCRHY+6Z9WVM0AYMhkrM3Pt1RW+5Xx3AJ21jQRpQjZk3eXjo9+lg==[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]CKpXPiVFbWErwjwmgAE69cD9X4rri1X/01RNCdd5GAxtLVQpSPXAc/rtoDOXELDXfHaUkONRuM0ttCbb1Omxd1Dk5qVKrl4tvU8FWIlgdPrDgrjzOrdO4d3NZCo5CXjhx07Yvo+hpDkGuhqX5aWArW4F+z3g3fMW4iqLIu06ZA5qktOtRJgO5ZdIP9JD92trJPaQ6HcSkS9X5XFQLsXPqx4GNR8bU+eNpePJRHR17J9SEc0CJIEp4NOKsUha/ZL03A53mjxe6UWV3zvbwg==[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]AaxXdGhHZ2ohw3lrggMz+8fyXIvvzhr+1h9NCZp6EwElYFwkS/aJOv3rpzOQEv2adHuXk6od9IFh+Gqe0ui0OByoqukEqVkl8ANJFMUucfyIzvS/dvsCrZGAYyU3DX6oiUTRtsruoDwAu1fbqenIpW5J/D3hkfJTq2SIbeU6ZA5o39etRJgP5ZINcp4Pum1rJbuVoDte3WBUrj0cZ87M7h0GMFQZGeONq+7CRXN15NVaVMdOYIxg48vPtgZesJD0mAsz1iMb7AuclDmexIw22jU1MuBIXU0Xgg==[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]CKlVOCVFbWErwjwmgAE69cP/Xojph1X/01tNCdd5GAxtLVcgSvLFc/rtoDOXErnXf3+Wl+ZRuM0ttCbb2uW6cVDk5qVKrVwtvE8FWIlgd/7NgrjzOrdO4d3NZCo5CXjhx07Yvo+hpDgCtxmX4u+NqSBO/njg3fMW5WPHbqFwYUMm3p7hCNRCqd5DP9EG92prJ7KUoDte3WJU5XFQKM7M7h0GMFQZGeONo6bBCnc5oNJXEc8caYRk5sSLv0hW+N71mAsz1nESpQk=[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]CKlXOiVFbWErwjwmgAE69cP/WonlgFX/01RNCdd5GAxtLVcmT/DAc/rtoDOXELjXf3mTleNRuM0ttCbb2uWycFDk5qVKrVwgv08FWIlgd//BgrjzOrdO4d3NZCo5CXjhx07Yvo+hpDcDshqX5aWE4WRM+3Wskb9Y4mODIu06Z0puktKtRZgO5ZMNc54PumwvJbPepDtbk2IbqT0YI4HN7h0GMFQZGeTHouzACn0w69JWEckFbodgrMzPtwZYsJK41BV/0D0U7w2WlDORjo5+lnh5fqwEEQ==[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]CKpTOSVFbWErwjwmgAE69cP+Xorqg1X/01RNCdd5GAxtLVQiTvPBc/rtoDOXF7jXfH2SluJRuM0ttCbb1Ou1dFDk5qVKrlAmtE8FWIlgdPvDgrjzOrdO4d3NZCo5CXjhx07Yvo+hpDcHtByX5aWE4W1L8nSskb9Y5GLHbqF3YUQm3p7hCNRCqN5BP9JD/m1rJPaQpzte3WEbqT0cZ82BolFNNB0RVq/GoezCQTk+7tRaXYMDJIQp5YGD+0pA+JH33Q940T8a7kWU3zvbwsMy2jQ=[/report_export][*/spoiler]

[*spoiler][report_export]CqlUPyVFbWErwjwmgAE69cP+W4vkglX/01RNCdd5GAxtLVQmQPfDc/rtoDOXELnXfHmckuBRuM0ttCbb2uW1dlDk5qVKrVwiuU8FWIlgd//DgrjzOrdO4d3NZCo5CXjhx07Yvo+hpDgCtxmX5u6DqiBK/HTj3fMW5mTHbqF1ZkIm3p7hCNRCqd5AP9JD9iEjJruR6HcSkGFWqT0cZ8zMo1FKfBhVVa/B7+7IRHM9oNVTVcsDJIBg5cWG+0sS/N710Ud/mj0M7QiVkzyUxI43lXh4fqwEEQFbzio=[/report_export][*/spoiler]

DeletedUser

To place a spoiler, you have to put [*spoiler=Something][*/spoiler], without the *s.

And I'd sure appreciate it if you stopped trying to get a rise out of Smash players, it doesn't reflect well on you. But thanks, I suppose Smash must've been important if you care so much to include them in 90% of your posts :p.

DeletedUser

Ok, this is stupid. Why aren't the tags for displaying reports properly working? I've tried about a gozillion different combinations and nothing else works.

POINT IS....we tried nuking some rim guy in kian and it was a waste of time. Yeah, we creamed the guy but not a single stacked village and virtually no fakes sent his way....

DeletedUser2247

To place a spoiler, you have to put [*spoiler=Something][*/spoiler], without the *s.

And I'd sure appreciate it if you stopped trying to get a rise out of Smash players, it doesn't reflect well on you. But thanks, I suppose Smash must've been important if you care so much to include them in 90% of your posts :p.

yes they were important on us3 and i can speak about them as i wish, too bad you let them down and came back and let some 1 else down.

why do you come to this worlds forum if you are just looking for conflict???

note ty for trying to help correct my forum post * didnt work though :(

DeletedUser

.. they do not work on the general forum u6s5l., that's why I inserted the 'please' in my previous message ;)

It's very simple. We think you are not worth the effort.

And we know you will start some 'not worthy of our attention' spin kinda thing, or promise us to make up for your failure to entertain us or something to that nature, but instead of being all 3l1Te on the forum, get your ass in game and finish this boring world already, or ST.... wait... thats profanity aint it ...

But by all means, focus on making other people look dumb and incompetent instead of your gameplay ... it's fun to watch.

... how predictable ... but yeah, please continue ... it gets old, but it stays fun to see over-inflated ego's belch up some tough rhetorics while performing like a bunch of n00bs that got a bunch of big accounts gifted to them. You know that don't you ?

Also, stop lying:

(assuming someone is gonna fix the forum spoilers)
Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts
Side 2:
Tribes: TEARS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,387
Side 2: 7,430
Difference: 1,043

chart

Not worth the effort eh ?? So you guys just had to ditch those 1.716.688 ODD points worth of troops because you are going all def.. amiright ?

DeletedUser2247

yes pretty much compared to kian who we consider to be worthy of a fight where stats show total 12 million points of troops totaled on both sides your tribe is not worth our time unfortunately maybe you will have better luck in your next world.

DeletedUser

yes pretty much compared to kian who we consider to be worthy of a fight where stats show total 12 million points of troops totaled on both sides your tribe is not worth our time unfortunately maybe you will have better luck in your next world.

Seriously ... ? This is your best reply ? Maybe you should take a dive into the stats, and compare us ... perhaps then you will be able to spot the irony in your own reply.

I'll explain it tho .. it will probably save a post with a dumb question or remark on your side: You guys are calling a tribe with players averaging 144k a worthy target, but a tribe with players twice that size on average is not worthy of your attention.

So either you are self-admitted way-of-the-least-resistance type of players that want to make it look like they are very tough, or you fail on everything involved in this game, from P&P to interpreting stats, to actual playing.

Any more nonsense you care to share ?

DeletedUser

.. they do not work on the general forum u6s5l., that's why I inserted the 'please' in my previous message ;)

... how predictable ... but yeah, please continue ... it gets old, but it stays fun to see over-inflated ego's belch up some tough rhetorics while performing like a bunch of n00bs that got a bunch of big accounts gifted to them. You know that don't you ?

Also, stop lying:

(assuming someone is gonna fix the forum spoilers)

Not worth the effort eh ?? So you guys just had to ditch those 1.716.688 ODD points worth of troops because you are going all def.. amiright ?

I can't fix them as I don't mod this forum. What you have to understand is that it can't just be , it has to be [*spoiler=Something][/*spoiler], but without the *s :). That way, there is an "=Something". That is needed :).

DeletedUser548

I can't fix them as I don't mod this forum. What you have to understand is that it can't just be , it has to be [*spoiler=Something][/*spoiler], but without the *s :). That way, there is an "=Something". That is needed :).

Actually, I've found it's [*spoiler=""][*/spoiler] as a minimum to work. I don't know if the double " is needed, but that's how I use them... I have/will go through and fix a few of the spoilers that need obvious attention here.

DeletedUser

Seriously ... ? This is your best reply ? Maybe you should take a dive into the stats, and compare us ... perhaps then you will be able to spot the irony in your own reply.

I'll explain it tho .. it will probably save a post with a dumb question or remark on your side: You guys are calling a tribe with players averaging 144k a worthy target, but a tribe with players twice that size on average is not worthy of your attention.

So either you are self-admitted way-of-the-least-resistance type of players that want to make it look like they are very tough, or you fail on everything involved in this game, from P&P to interpreting stats, to actual playing.

Any more nonsense you care to share ?

Sure, those 144k pts are worth more than your twice size players.

Although, when you think about it, it's not non sense, it just highlights the facts that the one with the big ego and noob-like attitude is someone else.

DeletedUser

@ u6s5l. & Dahr555: Ah .. that's a first for me :D Thanks for educating me ;)

Sure, those 144k pts are worth more than your twice size players.

Although, when you think about it, it's not non sense, it just highlights the facts that the one with the big ego and noob-like attitude is someone else.

I know you feel those are worth more, but I think that has more to do with cost benefit calculations on your part (which in that case still fail) and not so much with the way we defend or attack. I am not telling you guys how good we are, so I dont exactly see where my ego comes into play .. I'm just appalled at how you guys are playing, while you still think you get to call it good or be able to talk trash about your enemys, which are all at least half your size. It kinda makes me wonder where you can get groupons for TW accounts.

Since you where being all elite on the forum how KIAN should not rely on stats because then they would be doomed, I think it has nothing to do with my attitude when I call you out on your bullshit. You guys are not performing any better, at all.

If we where all the same size in members, experience and points, then you would have a case and could make statements like this without looking like a fool. But as it stands, it's kinda pathetic to see how you perform.

Also, given the fact that you lost another 1.7m worth of ODD points in troops on us this week alone, your statement(s) isn't/aren't even consistent with the facts.

DeletedUser

I was going to say the exact same thing. If it was based on cost benefit calculations, we would be screwed!!! At least from a [ ammout of troops required to noble / villages nobled ] ratio standpoint. If, instead, the ratio was [ how many villages can these guys actually noble from me? ] then the rationale is completely different.

Now, the discusions on not relying on stats, you might have misunderstood. What we meant was that they should not be proud of their stats because they kept on kicking players we were in the process of nobling. Then, they said, "yeah, but it was because they went inactive", so we said, "yeah, they went inactive because we kicked their hobbit arses back to the shire". So, again, you are misunderstanding the point. We didn't really start the discussion on stats. As for us being able to perform better, yeah, sure, that's possible. We had a rough couple of weeks but we are getting our stuff back togetther and you will see us (or should I say me?) soon enough again. Remember me? I'm the guy who sent your way two 110 hour noble trains without that many fakes and still got those villages. It's a shame on me I didn't send defense (or was it arrogance?) or I guarantee you wouldn't be so cocky now. No dodging, no stacking, no sniping, no nothing. Because of that I believe equal size or points would not make any difference.

As for the groupons I believe they are only available if you pay with paypal, since you get (I think) +5% more of what you pay for.

DeletedUser

My own being bussy with some personal stuff makes it all the more sad that you dont have those villages at this point ... I was going to dodge, then something came up. And there wasnt that much priority, cuz as you mentioned, you thought you could do without sending def. So us both being lazy led to you killing a small number of troops, and getting to admire my interior decorating for a little while.

I did lose one village .. I missed it in the mess of reports, and thats the only one you guys still have. Stupid error in my part, wont happen again.

But still and again, I am not cocky, at all ... I'm just telling you that you make yourself look stupid when you think you can brag about wasting so many troops for so little result and trying to spin some P&P on inactive players being kicked, assuming that there is some truth to that story, since you dont need mad skills to defend against you guys.

Being your size and with your experience, this should have been over and done with by now ... it isnt, which means you guys have some catching up to do. Let the results speak for themselves, instead of trying to look cool by trying to minimize the results others get on you.

You are 5 times bigger then KIAN ... what more is there to say ?

As for you promise, I'll have my coffee ready.