Nuts Proper Declaration.

DeletedUser

http://picasion.com/

This is it then. Nuts has her army on the horizon we have decided. We are going to war with the rest of the world. We have been called many names, Backstabber, Traitors. We wont to show you this is a game. Paper Wings himself was not the greatest of team players. But please let this be a declaration and not flame each other. This declariotion is my first and goes out to Watch, Elite, =Axe= and Deo.

world-at-war.jpg

Paper Wings decided he did not want us to enter his cluster. We have many disagreements and then he left. He turned his back and everyone in Nuts knows if you leave and betray your allies. You are the enemy.​

danger-do-not-enter-sign.jpg

We have decided enough is enough. Our armies are marching, we will fight to the last man. We will be the ones who stand victorious at the end of the day. Paper Wings will be the one who crashes and burns. This goes for anyone who works with them.

271ed57f7ca610fdf789f390beff89e5.png

We will stand defiant our soldiers will protect there villages and there men. Lets make this a fun war. Thanks all.​

soldier20and20flag.jpg

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH SIDES. LETS HOPE THE REST OF THIS WAR SHALL BE FUN!

First declaration hope its ok :)

DeletedUser2247

you r missing out on some of my diplomacy....watch is merging into us and we get is working on ally status if they take some paper vills i am leaving them finish this world

DeletedUser2247

u already have a mail with that info lol

nice work on the declaration btw

DeletedUser

I like this thread. Simple, to the point, and not overdone with the pictures.

Declaring on the whole world - doing that is effectively forcing all the other major tribes to unite properly against you. That's gutsy - so kudos for that.

It was obvious that Paper Wings account doesn't understand the concept of this being a team-based game, and not a single account game, from the Smash/X-Men situation. That was a mistake on your part for recruiting him in the first place :p

DeletedUser

It's not declaring on the world, it's declaring on half the world and recruiting the rest.

Just more people to backstab, I suppose :rolleyes:.

Googly, the old coplayer didn't understand, but I certainly do, as does the other Paper Wings player. However, this "declaration" was little more than a cover for their attempts to ally everyone they found important enough to help get rid of Paper Wings, so they can backstab them later.

DeletedUser

Well, it certainly takes one to stop one. But in this particular case, we don't plan in backstabbing anyone.

DeletedUser

Sure, just like you never planned to not win the world with Paper Wings and backstab him, and just like you never planned to backstab Smash :rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Hmmm....I can look up a post from another thread where YOU say that carsi was honorable enough not to make nuts declare war on smash when he left and joined x-men. So, yeah, we never planned to backstab smash.

As for paperwings, we also never planned to backstab him as he was the one who left because someone else, mistakenly by the way, dared to noble a village in his 100x100. Instead of fighthing the other tribes who were doing the same thing or even asking for the village, he decided to leave without warning. Super back stabbing attitude on our side. lol

DeletedUser

Never planned to, but did anyways. And he seemed honorable enough...until he spoke to us in the way he did.

Never planned to backstab Paper Wings, but you did. And he posted in the forums about the player nobling inside his cluster, and it was ignored. Nice lie ;).

DeletedUser

I actually don't remember any post about that issue until he left. So, unless you had access to our forums, which you didn't, (I think calling you a liar is a bit harsh since you clearly are just ignorant) please refrain from making subjective comments without any type of support.

As for speaking in one way or another, I cannot really say anything, but the way things are said are very different from the things that are done. Again, Nuts didn't really backstab smash AND we weren't going to go to war against a tribe that was allies with us and was clearly having inside problems (nor smash nor xmen). As soon as some of you guys decided to quit, we moved in. :)

DeletedUser

Never planned to backstab Paper Wings, but you did. And he posted in the forums about the player nobling inside his cluster, and it was ignored. Nice lie ;).

Surely any half-decent player wouldn't mind someone nobling a single village inside their cluster? It's a friendly village after all, and so is hardly a problem?

DeletedUser

Never planned to, but did anyways. And he seemed honorable enough...until he spoke to us in the way he did.

I'm the leaver.... I left and agreed with carsinated that i could noble the nuts villages in my cluster and carsinated also promised not to attack us.. *another stab* they said i could take the villages and when my nobletrains arrive 8k heavy cavalary are in the villages uhuh *nice stab*

DeletedUser

Do you have proof of what you are saying?

Because I could also say that you sent me an igm calling me names after I started to attack you and then regreted it and asked me not to report you, but that would also be a lie, wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

I actually don't remember any post about that issue until he left. So, unless you had access to our forums, which you didn't, (I think calling you a liar is a bit harsh since you clearly are just ignorant) please refrain from making subjective comments without any type of support.

As for speaking in one way or another, I cannot really say anything, but the way things are said are very different from the things that are done. Again, Nuts didn't really backstab smash AND we weren't going to go to war against a tribe that was allies with us and was clearly having inside problems (nor smash nor xmen). As soon as some of you guys decided to quit, we moved in. :)

Your leader backstabbed us. Time4Sleep/carsinated. Have you not noticed that I didn't say all of Nuts? Yes, Nuts eventually fought Smash members, and I consider that a minor backstab, but Time4Sleep was by far the worst.

As for the rest, I've been told by Nuts players who saw it and Gerard, who I believe. While I have no screenshot of it, even Bart wasn't bad enough to leave. Perhaps you didn't pay attention because you looked the other way, and it was deleted? That would explain the lack of reasonable working-it-out ;). Your posts have far less support, and far less reasoning behind them. Bart, unstable as he was, always made sure to get some kind of preparation in order, so if he had been preparing to leave he would've gotten a reason, same as the reasons he left Smash. Your posts are just as "subjective" as mine.

Surely any half-decent player wouldn't mind someone nobling a single village inside their cluster? It's a friendly village after all, and so is hardly a problem?

Let me go ahead and dig it up in a bit. It'll be more detailed.

Do you have proof of what you are saying?

Because I could also say that you sent me an igm calling me names after I started to attack you and then regreted it and asked me not to report you, but that would also be a lie, wouldn't it?

And I could equally say that your lack of evidence to the contrary as well as lack of reasoning behind why Paper Wings would willingly condemn himself seems to trump any "lack of evidence" on our side. Rest assured, I'll be digging for more proof, but in the meantime try to come up with some logical response, instead of "He must be lying because he has no screenshots", when it would mean he willingly tried to take on a whole tribe by himself for no reason.

DeletedUser

I like this thread. Simple, to the point, and not overdone with the pictures.

Declaring on the whole world - doing that is effectively forcing all the other major tribes to unite properly against you. That's gutsy - so kudos for that.

It was obvious that Paper Wings account doesn't understand the concept of this being a team-based game, and not a single account game, from the Smash/X-Men situation. That was a mistake on your part for recruiting him in the first place :p

Thanks it was my first time and i didnt want to drag it out.

It's not declaring on the world, it's declaring on half the world and recruiting the rest.

Just more people to backstab, I suppose :rolleyes:.

Googly, the old coplayer didn't understand, but I certainly do, as does the other Paper Wings player. However, this "declaration" was little more than a cover for their attempts to ally everyone they found important enough to help get rid of Paper Wings, so they can backstab them later.

U6s5l would it be ok if you carried this on on a different section i have created one. At least then this can be kept clear for Stats and any updates. Thanks guys :D

DeletedUser

Your leader backstabbed us. Time4Sleep/carsinated. Have you not noticed that I didn't say all of Nuts? Yes, Nuts eventually fought Smash members, and I consider that a minor backstab, but Time4Sleep was by far the worst.

Yeah, nothing to do with the players who actually left and started attacking you, including paperwings.

As for the rest, I've been told by Nuts players who saw it and Gerard, who I believe. While I have no screenshot of it, even Bart wasn't bad enough to leave. Perhaps you didn't pay attention because you looked the other way, and it was deleted? That would explain the lack of reasonable working-it-out ;). Your posts have far less support, and far less reasoning behind them. Bart, unstable as he was, always made sure to get some kind of preparation in order, so if he had been preparing to leave he would've gotten a reason, same as the reasons he left Smash. Your posts are just as "subjective" as mine.

Doubtful. If someone erased it, it would have been me, as that is my job in the forum. So stop talking about things you don't know about or try to give them a meaning which they don't have. Nobody in nuts could have said that paperwings let us know with enough time that there was a problem arising.

I'll be digging for more proof, but in the meantime try to come up with some logical response, instead of "He must be lying because he has no screenshots", when it would mean he willingly tried to take on a whole tribe by himself for no reason.

Please do so while coming up with new evidence of any of the lies you are telling. At this point, I'll accept anything. Anything!

DeletedUser

Yeah, nothing to do with the players who actually left and started attacking you, including paperwings.

"They all left and backstabbed you, so it's OK for me to join in and do it!"

This just keeps getting stranger. Wherein does your logic here come from? If you call the ex-Paper Wings player a backstabber, then so is your leader :confused:. Gotta be none or both, and clearly it's both. The only difference is, only your leader is still around.

Doubtful. If someone erased it, it would have been me, as that is my job in the forum. So stop talking about things you don't know about or try to give them a meaning which they don't have. Nobody in nuts could have said that paperwings let us know with enough time that there was a problem arising.

"It's my job, so no one with leader privileges could've done it in our own interests".

Come on now, this is going south on your logic capabilities.

Please do so while coming up with new evidence of any of the lies you are telling. At this point, I'll accept anything. Anything!

"I won't call you a liar, but you're lying".

At this point, I'd accept any logic as to why Paper Wings would do what you claim he did. I'll accept anything. Anything! I even asked for it in my last post, which you ignored! ANYTHING ;)!

DeletedUser

Paperwings was part of smash. Our leader actually LEFT nuts so he wouldn't be a backstabber, taking into account that we had an alliance with smash. So yeah, BIG DIFFERENCE there.

As for the so-called logical reasons on why paperwings would act in such way, maybe it has to do with an egomaniacal tendency, or he jut wanted to capitalize on the growing hatred towards nuts and thought everyone around the world was going to support him if he could show them that he could stand alone against nuts (nuts!). That seems pretty logical. Maybe not to you, but simple minded people can always be found anywhere.