ODA-ODD: The New Community Game Member Introduction

DeletedUser

The New Community Game Member Introduction
By
ODA-ODD

1e3mvk.jpg

I hereby, would like to present myself to the crowds of tribal wars gamers [As I stand tall and smile’s towards the audience].

Ladies and Gentlemen, my real name is Antonio M. Harold. I have just now graduated from my 4th year at Cy-Fair High School and have received my High School Diploma. Now, I will be moving up in life by joining the Navy for a minimal of 4 years. Reason why? So I can be eligible to enter any colleges for free. I am 18 year old, but, will be turning 19 on November the 16th of 2010 this year. I have been playing these types of browser based online game since I’ve were 7 year old. I am very good in strategy and tactics games that are very similar to tribal wars. But I have never heard of tribal wars before, in my entire life, unto my friend told me about it after his retirement. Then, that’s when I became excited about it and decided to create my own account. So now, I’m here!

Graduation Day Picture's of Me and My Friends

1zbcowx.jpg

I hope to meet allot of friends here as I did with all of the other games that I’ve played in the past, for, I am very friendly and cause no harm. And one more thing, please forgive me if I’ve posted this in the wrong section of the forums and if the Forum Mods or Admin would move this topic to the right section for me. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

And now, I believe that's it. And I hope you all have a great game this summer and I'll be joining a world soon!

Last Picture of Me in a War declaration Mode

2igkcy9.jpg

DeletedUser286

LOL ok right off the bat ... fair warning... dont let the flame the new guy here get out of hand...... keep it PNP and with in the rules... LOL ....

DeletedUser173

Haha, you really are a Mod to the core :p

Welcome to tribalwars, from my experience this is by far the best browser based I've ever personally played, the battle system is virtually flawless, though, as you might expect, the graphics aren't amazing. (it's a browser based, what would you expect? :D)

So you're joining the navy? I'm planning on joining it someday when I'm around 20-21, (I'm 16 atm) and I've always been interested in flying a fighter :)

I'll keep it short so everyone else can greet you.

DeletedUser

Replyed.

Haha, you really are a Mod to the core :p

Welcome to tribalwars, from my experience this is by far the best browser based I've ever personally played, the battle system is virtually flawless, though, as you might expect, the graphics aren't amazing. (it's a browser based, what would you expect? :D)

So you're joining the navy? I'm planning on joining it someday when I'm around 20-21, (I'm 16 atm) and I've always been interested in flying a fighter :)

I'll keep it short so everyone else can greet you.

Thank you for the welcome request :)

And yes, I'm joining the Navy. I haven't signed up yet, but I'll be soon, so I don't have to go through boot camp during the winter ":eek:"

If you would like some advice, just let me know, because I'm about to experience everything they've got in the navy arm forces.

LOL ok right off the bat ... fair warning... dont let the flame the new guy here get out of hand...... keep it PNP and with in the rules... LOL ....

Thank you for the heads up!

So-- Is this a New English Version of Tribal wars or something like that ? Because I've just created an account on the other English Version of tribal wars, but I have a feeling that this version might be more organized and a new fresh start for new members like myself.

DeletedUser173

There are many other servers, the .net has been commonly understood as the English server, along with .co.uk

This server started up around 4 weeks ago now, and it is a very small but competitive world.

If you need any help, my ign is "Who Am" (Who'd guess? :D)

DeletedUser

Replyed.

There are many other servers, the .net has been commonly understood as the English server, along with .co.uk

This server started up around 4 weeks ago now, and it is a very small but competitive world.

If you need any help, my ign is "Who Am" (Who'd guess? :D)

Okay, I understand now.

Thank you for the information and do you have any chance of having Skype by the way?

DeletedUser173

Yup, sure do :)

Contact me ingame with yours, I'll give you mine :D

DeletedUser

Posted/Replyed.

I wish I could, but, I'm not joining any world(s) yet until I finish boot camp ;)

DeletedUser173

My goodness, then you'll be 2 months behind on a small world :(

DeletedUser

Hmmm well maybe you (ODA - ODD) can convince your friend to postpone his tribal wars retirement. He can get your account started while you are in bootcamp. Or if you have other friends who are more experienced than yourself then it would give you an opportunity to coplay and I'm sure you'd learn a lot. That's a common practice around here.

As long as they don't have their own account in the same world it is completely legal.

DeletedUser286

I wish I could, but, I'm not joining any world(s) yet until I finish boot camp ;)

let me get this straight... your not even a player yet... and you come to the forums to get some attention on a world PNP forum..... i must inform you now that this entire thread is deemed as spam/off topic... so off to the off topic spam forums it goes...

if you create somthing else like this in the world 1 forums i will be forced to infract you

DeletedUser173

Woah woah woah banhammer... You are telling him that he outright broke the rules... and you haven't infracted him? I would be banned by now if I did that :(

DeletedUser

Hey there! Nice pictures and i'm soon to join the Navy are you already qualified for it, or are you just beginning training, anyway 'Welcome'
good luck in Tribal Wars.