OFF! Noob Repellent

DeletedUser

1. Be able to send trains from .50 - 1 second (not too hard if im honest)

Should be able to do that ;) (If anything I stuggle to send it as slow as that. Lol.)

2. Be able to snipe trains (same speed as above)

As easy as number one :)

3. Be willing to learn (from anyone in the tribe ... you can always learn no matter how good you are)

Always willing to learn and I always learn something new more often than I expect.

4. Have a sense of humour and be able to have a laugh (im not a highly serious person)

Might struggle with this one ;P

5. Have Skype (or be willing to get it)

I have skype (Though I've forgetten which one of my accounts I'm using at the moment)

6. Have fun

What's fun? :S

I'll come back on later when I've got my correct skype and see if you think I'm worthy enough with my lack of provable expirience ;)

DeletedUser

Well this is starting in 4 days if anyone is interested please either contact me through any of these means :

1. In game message
2. Forum message
3. Skype: Tombizz14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any more.. unnecessary posts and someone is a banhammerin' kay

DeletedUser452

Err, why are you copying my name?

EDIT: To clarify, my account on W6 uk was ALEssonInPointWhoring and it was rank 1 for essentially the entire time I played the world.

Perhaps someone is looking up to you? Perhaps you're his idol? I have know idea why, albeit he is not trying to impersonate you.

DeletedUser

Damn. didn't notice that the world was starting so early or I'd have been on all day rather than on my PS3. Dammit!

DeletedUser

lol ukftw you're nice but Noise., Damn, he is so funny ^_^
Feeling alittle scared?i wont farm you if you keep sending me resources on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xDDD
LOOOL, you kickass dude! hahaha :D
If I were you I would pay attention hahaha

DeletedUser

i know what you said, was trying to...yea ok i was just spamming