Official W35 contests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that from now on I will launch weekly contests where you can win PP!

It's very simple, I will post the details of the contest every week on this forum and all you have to do is follow the instructions. Every week it will be another kind of contest, so everyone including the smallest player on the world will have a chance at winning at some point.

The prize pool will always be 200PP at least, but I would like to add that each week you are more than welcome to add extra PP to the prize pool, even if its 10pp. This will make the contests even more fun (and competitive?), but sadly I don't have enough PP to give more on a weekly basis. Donating is not obligated though and will not effect the results of the contest in any way (you cant buy me :D)

The first contest will start today! More information will be given in later posts below.

Good luck to everyone!

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
Contests:

Week 1: Who has the best in-game profile?

Your profile gives the first impression of who you are and what kind of player you are. Some people like to keep it simple, while others have the longest text on it to express theirselves. In the first contest the best in-game profile will be determined. Do you think you have a profile that stands out above other profiles? Then join :D

Info:
- Make a screenshot of your profile (text + picture if you have one)
- (optional): Describe in short (max 2-3 sentences) why your profile is better than the others
- Post it in this topic

Prize: 200PP (can be increased if people decide to donate extra PP for the prize pool)

Deadline: 14/07/2018

Last edited:

Deleted User - 419875

I was hoping Natural Perfection would respond so that we can do this or not do this.

DeletedUser6712

this games on forum wont work if they wont be advertised in the game as well.
there are 10 of us talking on forums and other 40 just come here to read stuff with no intentions to post something.
if you guys want to play games on the forum - it has to be consistent and with advertisement inside tribal wars how I mentioned.
Natural Perfection has great idea and has skill to implement his idea but sadly we do not have players base to come here and enjoy it

Deleted User - 419875

It is possible to advertise within the game by sending mass mail, We would just need to coordinate, When and how.

Im not Crazy Henkie.

Reaction score
lol @kawoni you deleted the post which made me uninterested in even looking at this forum...

EDIT:

I might continue it after holiday breaks but since no one responded i probably wont

DeletedUser7869

I`m in.
My profile is the best.

It has ma maneeee, Takashi69, 6ix9ine and *Chowder.
Gotalotofhaterzzz
Gimme some pp for event plz . I`m broke.

I`ll teach you to send 10 attacks in same ms :D

DeletedUser6712

How about instead of trying to get extra things going in order to make game more interesting
mods and administration will be trying to do their job title bit better in terms of replying on tickets in a timely manner and
communicate with community about game bugs and problem. examples are: when ratio setting was turn on after month since opening world - there were no official mail or anything. admin just ruined some plans for 24 hour period and did not explain anything to other admins who had to deal with tickets.
now time for another OP and world is not avaliable. and again 0 communication in terms of heads up from admins.....

I start to feel like kawoni you personally has some kind of beef with me and doing everything possible to stop me from enjoying this game. some of my players can say very same things.

Deleted User - 419875

Please keep this on Topic. This topic was deleted with an explanation. Sorry NP, If you no longer wish to run this game forum, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.