Opening world 64 feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please post all feedback for w64 here. Thank you.

Deleted User - 419875

No WT or church makes me a happy camper. That building speed though Super fast.

What will response be to bot accounts on this world if they happen? Because beginning of 63 was an abysmal response time with blatantly clear bot accounts.
A speed of 2 has been requested for some time now and we finally got approval to do it.
We will do what we can with the both accounts as much as possible.
If you see bot accounts please let us know with lists please.

bluex

Reaction score
Kawoni. i want to congratulate you and Inno on the settings on this world. It makes for a more challenging game. it's really different the faster play style. It will help the new guys get a faster learn on the game. Also makes it more interesting for us jaded old goats to learn new tricks.As much as we bitch at all else this was a breath of fresh air..thank you for going the extra mile on this. Lets hope we can achieve this again and bring some needed spark back into the game. Kudos!

edited to add..With this speed and the market ruined for what ever reason have you..it makes for a more competitive world to actually play in as far as i can see. Sure you will always have the pay to win kids...BUT if played right, skill will win out! Good teaching world as well. Thank you for re-sparking my interest

Last edited: