Opera Sending Trains Backwards

DeletedUser

Ok so this isn't so much of a bug as a problem I'm having, it started happening recently and i was wondering if anybody else has also experienced this.

See my last two Opera "t trains" have been sent backwards, so the clearing wave last. The first time this happened i guessed it was just a glitch, a one time thing but i made sure to check the next time i sent out my train to make sure it was hitting the right way, it was. But when i woke up today i realized that even though i had checked the order of attacks the night before the clearing wave once again hit last.

If anyone could advise me as to what im doing wrong that'd be great :)

Pat

DeletedUser

That happened a few times to me. I'm still figuring it out. Though I think it's because of the first clearing/nuke attack glitches.

I sent a train just a few minutes ago. It was okay. I usually check if my nuke is last. Because of a few times I lost an entire train. And rebuilding it cost me total dropping in rank

DeletedUser

I open 15 notebook tabs before the train and hit t from the first one and it never fails. Prior to that I used three tabs and would have a 40/60 chance it would go out of order. Granted this isn't ideal for timed ops, but it works if nobles are going first and you can time the rest accordingly. :)

DeletedUser

I open 15 notebook tabs before the train and hit t from the first one and it never fails. Prior to that I used three tabs and would have a 40/60 chance it would go out of order. Granted this isn't ideal for timed ops, but it works if nobles are going first and you can time the rest accordingly. :)

thanks both of you and ill try this, for me it isn't like a 40/60 thing. it was just the recent one's i sent :S

thanks though

DeletedUser

I might add that if one wave has cats in it, it tends to screw up more, at least in my experience.

And it's nothing you're doing wrong, just lag. Just always check the order and you'll be grand.

DeletedUser

I might add that if one wave has cats in it, it tends to screw up more, at least in my experience.

And it's nothing you're doing wrong, just lag. Just always check the order and you'll be grand.

okie
tnx again

DeletedUser

For me it is once every 30-40 trains sent. It presumably just is the lag on your computer messing it up slightly as it will vary on each tab that is loading (lag constantly changes from what I understand).

Nothing you can really do about it for timed ops - I always do 2 tabs in front from the notebook and that has yet to fail me since I began doing it (used to do 1 until I noticed the nuke being 2nd instead of 1st). Do what Deb suggests for noble trains where landing time isn't set to a specific second.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Instead of sendind 50ms train try and send 150ms train... no problem with those;) With Mozilla....never fails:)