Opera shortcuts for farming assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3007

as most of us know, the "T Train" sends your nobles using a shortcut command on opera shortcuts. i was wondering if there is a way or someone could find a way to do this same type of thing for the farm assistant.

in other words, is there a command you could use for opera shortcuts that will enable you to farm in farm assistant by just pressing a single keyboard button and it farming on the C option?

DeletedUser

I got a script that does that. It is an quickbar scripts and if you click on it, it will pres the c button. Since it is forbidden @ .NL, i think it is forbidden at this server to...

DeletedUser3007

well you can press ctrl and up arrow or down to navigate to the c button so i think it would be possible. and if it were set up as an opera shortcut i don't see how it would be illegal

DeletedUser3214

well you can press ctrl and up arrow or down to navigate to the c button so i think it would be possible. and if it were set up as an opera shortcut i don't see how it would be illegal

Based on that I don't think it would be illegal. Maybe ask a community manager?

DeletedUser3007

still waiting.. this forum is very inactive...
and on .net i have to get the dam post to be reviewed by a mod so its taken over a week and still not even on there

Status
Not open for further replies.