Out with the Old

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
It is with indubitable repentance that I make way for a new era.

Since the founding of our world, Junk has been in the spotlight. Upon our establishment we were marked as a threat to all, and we proved ourselves to be so. To this day, Junk held the top rank for 165 days. But inevitably, as all great kingdoms, it's time has come.

"A great empire, like a great cake, it most easily diminished at the edges."
- Benjamin Franklin

And indeed Franklin was right. We gallantly ordered the world to fight us. It was an audacious move, an admirable feat. But through our arrogance did we slip. With inactivity as our blight, we fell from grace. Our enemies have shown us the error of our ways. Through weeks of grueling warfare we endured. But our numbers finally caught up with us.

I hereby accept defeat as leader of Junk. I announce our disbandment. I step down as a leader on this world, and hope that better men take my place.

I give gratitude to the members of LS, FPLAT & 2PLAT, METH, and Wolves. In your efforts against us, you have earned my utmost respect.

I had hoped to lead my members to safety, to security. Since LS approached me about a merge we have been in talks ever since. But the grudges of old hold the future at bay. Forgiveness is key in the community of tribal wars. Why some people refuse to acknowledge that, I do not know. A once arch enemy can be turned into your greatest accomplice. Or in Margol's case, back into a great accomplice ;)

But alas, I find myself with no other option. No other option but to call it a day. It is not easy to accept defeat - but that is the sacrifice I must make. I will gladly swallow my pride if it marks a better future, a new future, for my ardent members.

Who and what this move will bring is unknown to me. But I wish you all the best. I may see you on the battlefield soon enough.. :att:

"You can learn little from victory. You can learn everything from defeat."
- Christy Mathewson

DeletedUser3796

Thank you for your post Sweeney despite our past you have my respect and so do the majority of the Junk members. I wish all of Junk and Sweeney good luck in the future whether that is in tribal wars or in real life. Its been an interesting world to date and I'm sure it will continue to be a roller coaster ride of a sort. I have no doubt that this will change the world in some way and I look forward to seeing how it will change the world around us.

regards Kieran (Weee Balls)

DeletedUser5517

JUNK has made world 13 what it is. You are and always will be the best. Best of luck to you.

DeletedUser2349

JUNK was a hell of a tribe Sweeny and you have everyone's respect. I joined W13 because I thought it would be fun to see if I could join a tribe and defeat JUNK after starting so late. I never really got much of a chance to attack you guys. I was starting to over the past week or so but it seems the rest of the world finally wore you guys down.

You put a target on JUNKs back that gave the rest of the world something to strive for. Congratulations on your and JUNKs accomplishments. Hope to see you around on some future worlds once W13 comes to an end.

DeletedUser5038

Sweeney, it was a pleasure playing against you and Junk. You were formidable opponents in Junk and always a challenge. For that you have my utmost respect.

I am happy to see that you are reforming and hope that we can continue on with this world as things remain interesting as always.

Piast

DeletedUser5005

Sweeney, it is with utmost respect for you that I wish you well in whatever tribe you lead, or belong to.
There are far too many margols within the game who like to dictate rather than lead.
Thank you for the time you gave to present a challenge to the rest of us.
I wish you well!
Steve
Azurite

DeletedUser

I hereby accept defeat as leader of Junk. I announce our disbandment. I step down as a leader on this world, and hope that better men take my place.

^he only said:
no more junk
no more sween as leader

continue playing

DeletedUser

Damn, it's hard to see JUNK go even after I quit a while back. I did here that the rim tribes gave quite the fight and I'm proud to hear that. But I do believe the wars would have been a bit more in our favor if the lazier members such as myself didn't quit :)

Sometimes boredom or the real world catches up with you, the only thing I know is that no one can quit this game unless they wake up in a coffin...

Nevertheless, Sweeney I'll always be your little Koala :)

And I'm glad you were able to maintain JUNK this far and unravel it just as miraculously

DeletedUser2349

Somehow JUNK has convinced all of 39 to merge into them. Well done indeed.

DeletedUser

came on here to look for complaints from the 39 ref merge... and I found none lol

DeletedUser

because WOlVEs and meth are planning a merge of there own lmfaoooo smh

DeletedUser2349

because WOlVEs and meth are planning a merge of there own lmfaoooo smh

Hmm weird I'm a baron and I didn't know of that. Also its not the merging that I am upset about. I'm mad that JUNK will most likely win the world now. You are blind if you can't see that they clearly manipulated everyone so that they can win with their core group of players. This is exactly why the tribes agreed not to recruit from JUNK originally. Everyone except for Piast and Peacepoacher knew what they were trying to do. Instead peace and piast betrayed Weee balls and everyone else that was once their tribemates that didn't make the cut and make it into JUNK.

DeletedUser

the thread is all about how junk accepted defeat and reformed as a new tribe

the core players of junk you mention have played on .net together and so on this world through good and bad for nearly a year so there going to stick together

the tribe is now where? and will stay that way from what i hear

and i hear you tried on many times to recruit the poka dot princess account just saying

just a nub here with no interest