Outbound Renamer

• Thread starter DeletedUser3272
  • Start date

DeletedUser3272

The one in the main post is not working, i have tried both versions on hangout.com

when you click from quick bar this shows at the bottom of the page

Creating script entry in doc head...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script...
Loading script... and so on

please assist

here is the script

JavaScript:function e(){var n="rename&delete",s="http://damouse.wartool.net/collectables/rename_delete_main.js";var a=window.frames.length>0?window.main:window;function c(m){a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(m));a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement("br"))}if(a.document.getElementById(n)==null){c("Creating script entry in doc head...");var A=a.document.createElement("script");A.id=n;A.type="text/javascript";A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);setTimeout(e,500);return}if(typeof a.document.getElementById(n)=="undefined"||typeof a.appendIcons=='undefined'){c("Loading script...");setTimeout(e,200);return 0}c("Loaded");if(a.document.URL.match(/screen=report/)){eval("a.appendIcons('fake')")}else{eval("a.overView()")}}e();

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JavaScript:function e(){var n="rename&delete",s="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/rename_delete_main2.js";var a=window.frames.length>0?window.main:window;function c(e){a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(e));a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement("br"))}if(a.document.getElementById(n)==null){c("Creating script entry in doc head...");var A=a.document.createElement("script");A.id=n;A.type="text/javascript";A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);setTimeout(e,500);return}if(typeof a.document.getElementById(n)=="undefined"||typeof a.appendIcons=='undefined'){c("Loading script...");setTimeout(e,200);return 0}c("Loaded");if(a.document.URL.match(/screen=report/)){eval("a.appendIcons('fake')")}else{eval("a.overView()")}}e();

Try that script :).

DeletedUser3272

I added it to my tool bar and nothing happens when i hit it

i am running it in the command attack page, thanks for helping, it is appreciated

DeletedUser

Are you doing it in Opera? It may be an Opera-only script.

DeletedUser

[noparse]JavaScript:function e(){var n="rename&delete",s="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24469843/Tribalwars/Scripts/rename_delete_main2.js";var a=window.frames.length>0?window.main:window;function c(e){a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createTextNode(e));a.document.body.appendChild(a.document.createElement("br"))}if(a.document.getElementById(n)==null){c("Creating script entry in doc head...");var A=a.document.createElement("script");A.id=n;A.type="text/javascript";A.src=s;a.document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(A);setTimeout(e,500);return}if(typeof a.document.getElementById(n)=="undefined"||typeof a.appendIcons=='undefined'){c("Loading script...");setTimeout(e,200);return 0}c("Loaded");if(a.document.URL.match(/screen=report/)){eval("a.appendIcons('fake')")}else{eval("a.overView()")}}e();[/noparse]

Tested this one out myself, and it worked well. Try it :).

DeletedUser3272

I dont get it, i copy and paste it, and when i try to use it nothing happens at all???

i have java script enabled

I dont know if this helps but the script that prompts you for coords and time and then sorts villages and troops by time order, green for able for the time, red for to late, all works except when i enter the time and hit enter nothing happens there either, hope this helps

DeletedUser

You and I are talking about two different things. I don't know what script you're looking for, the one I posted renames your outbounds lol.

DeletedUser3272

I know that I was letting you know of another script that seems to work but int he end does ntohing to the actual tribals game

i am still needing outboundrenamer, i seem to be having difficulties on the US server where i never had them on .net?

DeletedUser

Does it still work on .net? Because it seems like it's hosted by damouse, and I'm not sure he still has his hosting working.

DeletedUser3272

I dont have an active account on .net anymore

I have tried the outbound renamer from the main thread and it does nothing either, would you know of someone who can help me out further

I appreciate all your help