OUTLAW looking for noob loosers without a life

DeletedUser

Yep, it's not based on anarchy anymore, but something else I guess. Basically just do what you are told without asking questions, and please don't think since you are a noob, and u know that :)

I'll be your mom, dad and God...so God help you...but actually that won't happen in Outlaw :)

So what are you waiting for? Send your application now, CAN I JOIN PLEASEEEEEE???, and you will be certain to get in :)

Welcome to Outlaw, noob :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Doberman.
I see you have had no success in recruitment so far. Why not try and design the layout of the message above into a more eye-catching and mature mannered thread. Such as adding past experiences and tribes you have led before. May attract a few players and increase your chance of your tribe's success

Ps your our neighbour
Appoligies for the off topic sentance.

GoodLuck with your search for tribe members.
Kind regards ~ Sudsy and Taylor ~

DeletedUser

I say that reading so many letters without seeing any numbers, this is clearly NOT a budget- That makes me perhaps even smarter than the president of the United States...which impress even me...and must be impressive enough for TW noobs IMO :)

Grey cities can become 2k points u know, so "No more enemies, just lots of noobs, is our key to success" :)

It's the perfect tribe for all the noobs out there, so no need to just dribble anymore thinking about all the grey cities you are allowed to noble, but just join your dream tribe no. 1, with e.g. playing counting games with other noobs (yep it's true, without getting internaled!) :)

Welcome to OUTLAW :)

Last edited by a moderator: