Packet Support Feature Request

DeletedUser8398

Is there anyway that a feature can be added to send packet support to other player villages much like you can use the request support option for your own villages?

Having a feature like this for other player villages would make it much easier and less tedious to send packet support from multiple villages instead of having to do it 1 by 1.

Please let me know if I need to elaborate more but I think this is a feature everyone would enjoy having.

~StandBy

DeletedUser8082

I think the staff being asked to consider this will consider it against one of their main rules - one action for one click. (The only time they seem to break this rule is when it only effects you - requesting resources/troops etc)

You would making many actions with one click that interact with players other than yourself.

While waiting for approval or rejection, I would say just use a Population support script or a packet support script. On top of that create a dynamic group so you can only see your villages that have adequate troops. You’ll fly through 100 villages in the space of a couple of minutes without having to think too much.

DeletedUser8398

I still believe there is a feature that could be added to make the process a little less painful. Yes I already have multiple dynamic groups setup for many different purposes but I have yet to see a support script.

It would make me and tons of other people happy if they added this feature. Would increase efficiency and could also get some of the less experienced players to start supporting in a more effective way

DeletedUser8082

I agree, it would be fantastic.

There’s a population support script knocking around, legal and very fast.

You just specify the amount of population you would like to send and it populated the fields with an even % mix, depending what you have in the village. You still have to click support/send of course.

DeletedUser8398

@kawoni Is there anyway I will know if this is a feature that will be implemented or if not why it can't be done? Just curious. I've never made a suggestion so I don't know what the process is or what I can expect. Thanks

Deleted User - 419875

Sorry for the delay in answering this. We make the suggestion to the Devs and then they decide if it can be done and how it would impact the game etc. Once that is done then they add it to the game to be tested. Once it is tested for game impact it is put out to the test worlds to see the impact on the game. Then it is released to the masses. This can take a month to a year to accomplish, it depends on what else they are working on. They could just turn it down for some other time or just turn it down completely. We are not always told if the suggestion will become reality. If they are adding it to the game it will usually show up in the changelogs that we publish here on the forums.

DeletedUser8398

Thanks for the response! I can only hope the change gets implemented because I know it will remove some of the tediousness of the game and also could help the less experienced players learn an easier and more effective way of supporting villages.

DeletedUser707

I think there is ways it can be done to where you still have to "click it once". It can be laid out just like Farm Assist. So you can just click "A, B, C" set up templates of multiple different packages like 500/500, 2500,2500, or C send all.

Then you will still have to click through each of your villages but it would still make it much quicker.