Paladin walk speed?

DeletedUser

I heard that the paladin's walk speed is applied when you send the paladin somewhere with defensive troops such as spearmen and swordsmen however when i tried this, it just plain doesn't work no matter what, I go the speed of my slowest unit Plz help! :(
P.S. Im on world one if that helps

DeletedUser

hey i am in world one, can you join my tribe
and about what you said, if you have something like a catapult, and some men, they can push the catapult to make it go faster but the paladin is only one person with a lot of armor, so it can't do much

DeletedUser

I heard that the paladin's walk speed is applied when you send the paladin somewhere with defensive troops such as spearmen and swordsmen however when i tried this, it just plain doesn't work no matter what, I go the speed of my slowest unit Plz help! :(
P.S. Im on world one if that helps

I Don't See Why It Wouldn't Work (Has Whenever I Tried It)

It Might Be A Bug, Or Maybe Something Your Doing Wrong (I Doubt It, But It Happens)

Try Sending A Support Ticket, It Might Solve Your Problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tried it several different ways already and nothing seems to work, I wrote out a support ticket and I'm hoping for the best. Wish me luck! :(

DeletedUser

are you sending them as support or in an attack?

pali speed only works when you send as support

DeletedUser

o

:eek: Lol I didn't even think of that ty for the answer it really puts my mind at ease

DeletedUser

Yep. I thought you knew that already. Well mods can close this now.

DeletedUser188

and about what you said, if you have something like a catapult, and some men, they can push the catapult to make it go faster but the paladin is only one person with a lot of armor, so it can't do much

ehm, you know that you are talking bullshit do you??

b2t: it's only working when you support with your pala

DeletedUser173

I don't know if your question was adequately answered, but here's a brief overview-

The pally travels at the same speed as an LC, (9 minutes per field on speed 1) and while an army with a pally in ATTACKS, the army moves at the slowest unit's speed. However, if you are sending support to someone with a pally, then the whole army will move pally, or LC speed to support. (I believe the army will return at the LC speed as well assuming the pally is still alive)

DeletedUser744

comic gold right there folks.

DeletedUser734

First. This isn't a recruitment thread.

Second. Your tribe sucks and I already cleared you.

Third. Troops....pushing??? WTF?

DeletedUser

You fail dude...