Paladin Weapons revision poll 6-2022

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Would you like to see use of the Paladin Weapons again?

• Yes, I would love to see the return of Paladin Weapons.

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No, I do not really like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not really care.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted User - 419875

Dear Players,

From many sides, we have heard that you, our community, really miss the Paladin Weapons. Therefore, we would like to run the following poll to understand if this is the case or not. We do not promise that we will reintroduce them, but we are currently thinking about an alternative next to the skill books, but we still would like to understand what each of you wants and why you enjoyed something.

All your suggestions and feedback HERE

Sincerely,
Your Tribal Wars Team

Reaction score
Bonfire was clearly memorable, but definitely not the best.

Promoted lots of multiaccounting to "Roll" for tribes getting bonfire pallies and teams would hold several alts that hit the jackpot and secure bonfire pallies for the greedy leaders of tribes that wanted to be kept safe.

Picture ESKIYA, joining with whatever # of members... all rolling on accounts till they get the bonfire.

Your run of the mill "mass recruit tribe" tribe, nolstagic as it may be will only get 2-3 bonfire paladins if lucky, unless you decide to cheat as well.

The players with experience at cheating and hiding those cheats will have 20+ bonfire paladins and every village will easily be defended by having 100x cat packet supports sent out.

Sure you want nostalgia... but the old stuff was heavily abused, and there was a reason why they changed it.

Considering how many people complain about cheaters, scripting, multiaccounting, botting, etc. on this server, it is quite hilarious to see this many "YES" votes on a poll for something that was one of the most abusable features in the game.

Just saying... because although US has been getting better at picking up cheaters, if they're not pushing or using the same IP's/Browser settings, players won't be banned because within TW rules nothing is being broken (Similar to stronghold abusing - If you're not also using those accounts to push tribe leaders/main carry players).

If there's a bonfire world introduced, I'll request to lead Eskiya and teach those who voted yes a lesson.

Deleted User - 419875

Thank you to all whom participated in the poll and left feedback for us and suggestions. We will forward them to the powers that be.